subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Post
kamold
Yesterday 09:31 PM
 Adaptive Cruise retrofit
The way I understand it, (this is purely speculation), the problem arises when regular ACC braking tries to transition to front assist braking. There is an unexpected command received by (or sent... (29,355 views, 68 replies)
New Post
spellbound
Yesterday 09:08 PM
 Mk7 Golf GTI Discussion Thread
You will love it , had mine for 2 years and its a keeper , so good out on the B roads , and a puppy round town , enjoy , such low kilos . (878,379 views, 3,315 replies)
New Post
Old Navman
Yesterday 09:00 PM
 Cost of replacing the timing belt
Car missing when cold sounds to me electrical - coil or spark plug. In my opinion if it was the chain it would be happening all the time where you say, in fact, the car drives beautifully when... (64 views, 3 replies)
New Thread
laager
Yesterday 08:53 PM
 LED compatibility
Searched and couldn't find the answer. Is there a BA15S reversing LED that is confirmed to work in a FL? Specifically, a 2010 vRS wagon. The reversing lights are the only ones I want to change... (25 views, 0 replies)
New Post
BorisJ
Yesterday 07:50 PM
 License / Number plate lights not working
Hi, I have replaced the blown light bulbs but that didn't fix the problem. I tested the plug ends but couldn't get a reading. I looked for the fuse for the number plate lights but couldn't find it... (2,085 views, 7 replies)
New Thread
BorisJ
Yesterday 06:51 PM
 BorisJ
HI I'm looking after my mums 2007 Golf Comfortline.. (30 views, 0 replies)
New Post
laager
Yesterday 06:10 PM
 2015 Polo Reversing globe change to LED
Well, got a pair from Jaycar and no good in a 2010 Octavia vRS. Check L/R reversing light error. Will take them back. Giving up on LEDs. Too much bloody time and money to do such a simple thing. (709 views, 5 replies)
New Post
ironduke
Yesterday 06:05 PM
 Advice on CFCA T5.1 TDI400 - potential EGR issue
Thanks Markee and Kombi. Markee I did read your thread with interest! This van already has over 211,000km and needs other work doing such as front brakes, full set of tyres, and timing belt due in... (226 views, 6 replies)
New Post
scotinoz
Yesterday 05:39 PM
 T5.1 Multivan Radiator Cooling fan
Yes imported from UK, $520 all in delivered as I also bought an additional 19 row cooler. Couldnít decide what size to get so figured for extra $50 Iíll get a 13 and 19 row. Means I will have one... (417 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Qmar
Yesterday 03:35 PM
 Useful accessories for Tiguan Mk2
Thanks I bit the bullet, as I just needed something to protect the fabric from water and dirt (21,586 views, 28 replies)
New Post
onggie
Yesterday 01:57 PM
 How much did you pay for your Tiguan?
NSW dealer won't budge on $67k for a fully optioned 162TSI Allspace. Anyone had any luck recently? (276,481 views, 1,206 replies)
New Thread
Jose
Yesterday 01:56 PM
 Best Wrecker for interior parts
Hi There Gang, Anyone have thoughts on which VW wrecker in Sydney is likely to have the most B5.5 parts? Especially interior? Many thanks, Jose (25 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Timmy35851
Yesterday 01:54 PM
 IS38 Swap 162tsi
'Really loud' is a bit subjective I guess - everyone hears things differently. Adding any aftermarket downpipe will increase the noise due to pipe diameter and removing the large stock front... (728 views, 17 replies)
New Thread
onggie
Yesterday 01:47 PM
 Newb buying Tiguan
Hi just on here to get info to do with the modding community (28 views, 0 replies)
New Post
vorleys1982
Yesterday 01:30 PM
 1.4 tsi coils
Hi, I just bought a timing chain from this mob. Dunno what they're like yet but Aussie stock apparently... 4pcs Ignition Coil For VW SKODA SEAT AUDI Beetle Bora Caddy III Cc 036905715 good... (148 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Old Navman
Yesterday 01:16 PM
 Upgrading and re-cording CANBUS gateway
Good to know - thanks. (1,273 views, 32 replies)
New Post
vorleys1982
Yesterday 01:11 PM
 1.4 Tsi Ea111 lumpy/shakey on 45-60s warm up and P0301 on idle (only if ac off)
Hi, Just to clarify a couple of things. You said you changed the coils and the misfire is still occurring on the same cylinder? The it is not the coil. if it was the coil, then it would have... (710 views, 9 replies)
New Post
KheiryD
Yesterday 12:49 PM
 Polo GTI Lowering Spring and Coilovers
True, was looking for options closer to where I live as they are about 40-45 minutes drive away, plus it's an 8am drop-off and 4pm same day pick up - weekdays only. (324 views, 3 replies)
New Post
vorleys1982
Yesterday 12:48 PM
 Valve Stem Seals - Replacement Cost
I've just posted some info on my 118TSI issues and one of the issues was an exhaust valve that needs relapping. The bulk of the cost will come from the removal an refitting of the cylinder head so... (261 views, 1 replies)
New Post
karmen
Yesterday 12:36 PM
 WTB: passat CC roof racks
passat cc roof racks - Bing images (56 views, 1 replies)
| |