subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Post
MIG
Today 12:08 PM
 Dat batt thread.
Varta every day of the week, my Passat is still rocking the original 2011 battery. (116 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Lucas_R
Today 10:49 AM
 Hello from Melbourne - MKIV
Hi and welcome. I too have a Mk7 GTI with some mods, and this is also my 3rd Golf (Mk6 GTI, Mk6 R and now Mk7 GTI). Post up some pics and info about yours! (20 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Lucas_R
Today 10:47 AM
 Hi everyone
Hi and welcome. Wait times on new cars is insane aren't they. My wifes parents waited 14 months for a Hyundai SantaFe which they finally got a few months ago. (39 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Lucas_R
Today 10:46 AM
 Sunsets over the Ocean
Hello and welcome Graham. Where did you live before coming to Oz? (54 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Manaz
Today 09:54 AM
 Arteon VCDS / OBDEleven Tweaks - Confirmed working
It would be interesting to see if it can be functionally disabled by disconnecting a wire on the battery like it can be on some VWs... (64,516 views, 140 replies)
New Post
Lucas_R
Today 09:31 AM
 Crafter Diesel Lines Damp with Fuel...!
If the vehicle is under warranty (assuming it is if you have only done 10,000km) then id be getting those lines replaced under warranty. If no warranty, weight up the cost of replacing the lines... (30 views, 1 replies)
New Post
kamold
Yesterday 07:57 PM
 B7 Passat - Head Unit Upgrade
Composition Media or Discover Media (the nav version) are much better than RCD330. Factory amp support is in built. As is steering wheel controls, MFD support (for BAP displays), better audio... (2,491 views, 15 replies)
New Post
petemac110
Yesterday 06:53 PM
 Anyone tried out the Michelin PS5's?
During normal driving to the shops and back, granted, there's likely to be little perceptible difference between a lot of tyres. I've seen some of the rubbish on some cars - whether cheap tyres, worn... (1,573 views, 94 replies)
New Post
Lucas_R
Yesterday 06:36 PM
 2018 Tiguan 163 Kw service.
I believe this is what you are looking for: 0CQ598305 - Gen 5 Haldex Pump Repair Kit - VW Golf MK7R & Audi 8V S3/TT/TTS – VAGPARTS Australia Is that your car in the photo? If so, this is exactly... (662 views, 11 replies)
New Post
Manaz
Yesterday 05:48 PM
 Just Joined US-DE-AU background
Too true. Our driver education/testing system is woefully inadequate (especially so when compared to countries like Germany), and our roads are largely appalling. If you want to drive fast, take... (109 views, 3 replies)
| |