subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Post
tigger73
Yesterday 09:13 PM
 Service before warranty ends - Dealership or elsewhere?
Iíd find a good independent to do the service and end of warranty inspection. Itís quite common. The workshop will want to prove their worth by finding any warranty issues. If you just take it... (111 views, 4 replies)
New Post
tigger73
Yesterday 09:08 PM
 IS38 Swap 162tsi
Yeah not surprised that the custom tuners would do it as itís a pretty common upgrade for a GTI. I think youíll find even a number of the off the shelf tuners like APR and Revo may even support it. ... (433 views, 11 replies)
New Thread
Pida
Yesterday 08:58 PM
 I'm back again.
I've been away from the forum for quite a while due to extended overseas travel and a year in Covid lockdown. Unfortunately my T4 didn't make it through. :(:( ... (33 views, 0 replies)
New Post
KheiryD
Yesterday 06:19 PM
 Polo GTI Lowering Spring and Coilovers
Decided to go for BC racing coilovers. They had no stock for Polo MK6 so had to wait for 2-3 weeks for it to arrive. So far only Prestige Tyre and Auto in Marrickville, and European Galleria in... (254 views, 1 replies)
New Post
KheiryD
Yesterday 06:09 PM
 Polo GTI 2.0T Owners
Just got myself a full body kit of Maxton Design for my Polo MK6. They're on sale if anyone is interest. Does anyone know or have any recommendations where I can get it installed? I'm in Sydney,... (14,476 views, 58 replies)
New Post
Weeman
Yesterday 05:14 PM
 Mk2 2dr Project Car (1.8t swap)
Update: 15/01/2021 Been upto lots and lots, finished welding brackets, extended steering column (can't be bothered explaining but mk3 spline is different to mk2), added knee bar bracket to exhaust... (16,365 views, 76 replies)
New Post
tigger73
Yesterday 04:41 PM
Welcome and hope you found this forum useful in navigating the 118TSI minefield. Iím interested to hear what issues you had and how you went about sorting them. Sent from my iPhone using... (50 views, 1 replies)
New Thread
Ranarider
Yesterday 04:32 PM
 Stock GTI calipers with pads and rotors - $200
Stock GTI calipers with pads and rotors for sale. $200. Came off the car today. Pads have a bit of meat left on them, rotors don't look too bad but you may want to get new ones. Pick up only,... (38 views, 0 replies)
New Post
saabman
Yesterday 03:41 PM
 DIY: How to repair a VW MK5 door lock module
The implausible signal implies that the signal sent back to the door control module is not what the module is expecting - for example, its expecting the door to be open but the signal is saying its... (9,343 views, 16 replies)
New Post
brad
Yesterday 03:21 PM
 äkoda SuperB Wagon: make the suspension stiffer?
Rears off a Superb Scout (or Passat AllTrack, etc) should be 15mm+ taller. They might be called the "Rough Road PAckage" King Springs, Lovells or K-Mac were the custom spring makers when I was in... (407 views, 12 replies)
New Post
Sydneykid
Yesterday 02:33 PM
 Anyone running E10 in their VW
There is a loss of performance if the ECU actually reduces the ignition timing advance (retard) and adds fuel (rich). Both of which will also have the additional side effect of increasing fuel... (521 views, 11 replies)
| |