subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Post
syncro91
Today 08:47 AM
 What Multivan (MV) would you buy used?
There will be some excellent improvements / expansion to the Transporter 4motion range after much discussion :) TDI340 Transporter 4-motion 7sp DSG - SWB TDI340 Transporter 4-motion 7sp DSG - LWB... (261 views, 13 replies)
New Post
GolfRWag
Today 08:46 AM
 Turning the indicator light off that's inside mirror
Yes, good point, a bit of black electrical tape should do the trick. Annoying they made them the same colour, BSW should be red you’d think. (139 views, 3 replies)
New Post
beale187
Today 08:44 AM
 FS Bora 4mo, lots of R32 kit, TAS
Oh mate, say it ain't so! Why do you have to be in Tassie! (135 views, 1 replies)
New Post
beale187
Today 08:36 AM
 Best OBD2 scanner
VAG-COM Scanner by Ross-Tech & VCDS Software (2020 Diagnostics Cable Tool) I bought this years ago and never had a problem. (220 views, 9 replies)
New Post
Perthdisco
Yesterday 11:35 PM
 New to me 2010 Tiguan
Coolant changed today dropped from the lowest radiator hoses where they connect below the water pump working from underneath the car. Drained, flushed the refilled with new coolant. Iíd be... (373 views, 17 replies)
New Post
beale187
Yesterday 10:20 PM
 Mystery part
It's a protective cap off the top of the starter motor �� (58 views, 1 replies)
New Post
HaydEn
Yesterday 09:47 PM
 Controlling Golf R exhaust valves
K series Adub, what a car! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (404 views, 9 replies)
New Thread
Alex Mckenzie
Yesterday 09:20 PM
 Shifter rod vacuum at idle
Hi Any thoughts on this one? Bora auevr6, itís been intermittently surging Bad response rotten egg smell(over fuelling) one minute then great the next. O2 sensors are 10month old. MFA replaced ... (31 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
misterrob
Yesterday 09:00 PM
 Intro
Hi All, I'm brand new to this forum. My name is Rob, pleased to meet you :) I own a MY13 Volkswagen Golf MK6 Wagon (Comfortline) 118 TSI CTHD (Manufacturer Build Oct 2012) Purchased the car at... (31 views, 0 replies)
New Post
LouieP
Yesterday 07:13 PM
 Paul's VR6
Awesome job mate. Any more updates since then? I am doing the same with mine over the ditch in New Zealand. I have a full spec 3 door vr. There is a thread for mine on VASK nz (1,945 views, 18 replies)
New Post
gav t
Yesterday 06:45 PM
 Mk1? at Bathurst australian hillclimbs
Hi Guys yes thats me i dont get on the forms much and only just noticed this post ive been competing in QLD hillclimbs and sprints over the last few years and couldnt miss the opertunity to run at... (1,005 views, 6 replies)
New Post
jrpug407
Yesterday 05:43 PM
 Misfire no CEL no Codes
Hi there Hawk and the rest, Hope you guys are all ok it's quite unfortunate that we've been experiencing these crazy endtimes scenario, I believe this is the closest we who are currently alive... (1,145 views, 18 replies)
New Post
Simonr23
Yesterday 04:03 PM
 Using Tow bar
It works, but it canít allow for smallish objects. Itís purely camera-assist at the rear. Because the trailer blocks a lot of the camera view, itís really only useful if you canít reverse a trailer... (146 views, 8 replies)
New Post
Lucas_R
Yesterday 02:52 PM
 interior door handle turning to chewing gum
Get the part # off the underside and type it into Google. Unless you order one direct from Skoda I very much doubt you will find anyone selling one in Australia, your best bet would be to find on on... (54 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Lucas_R
Yesterday 02:51 PM
 Playing with an Audi SQ5 TDI
Mann are OEM also so I don't have the slightest problem using them. The old oil filter i pulled out of my car (fitted by my mechanic late last year was a Mahle, but he had used a Hengst last year).... (280 views, 15 replies)
New Post
Lucas_R
Yesterday 01:15 PM
 MK6R Engine Knocking
A busted PCV is one of the known common issues on this engine. Get that sorted first and go from there. Surprised there are no fault codes with it idling like that. Thinking about it, a busted PCV... (93 views, 5 replies)
New Post
kamold
Yesterday 12:26 PM
 R36 Headlights - Auto adjustment
There isn't a headlight adjustment switch. They are auto leveled. There is a dimmer dial but that's only for the instruments and interior lighting. You can enable and disable AFS in the MFD.... (58 views, 1 replies)
New Thread
axeman74
Yesterday 11:56 AM
 Newbie Intro
Hi all! Newbie here, I have a '03 MK4 Golf 2.0 Generation in mint condition with 120k's on the clock. It's been off the road for a while, was intending to use it as a cheap getabout but I ended... (33 views, 0 replies)
| |