subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Post
Hillbilly
Yesterday 02:45 PM
 Catch Can
OLd thread I know but do you have a link to the ALIEXPRESS one as Ive looked nad its a mess to find one at that price TIA (2,746 views, 14 replies)
New Post
JB's Dub
Yesterday 01:37 PM
 Dealership Offerring "Upper Air Intake Service" That's Not on Service Schedule ?
This is a common practice among dealerships. The first VW dealer I worked for had a deal with Wynns. The advisors would try to upsell A/C deodorizes, Throttle body cleans, and fuel treatments. The... (1,943 views, 12 replies)
New Post
Hillbilly
Yesterday 01:10 PM
 SA Newbie
V9 was the latest map but was $550.Some say there was a V10 but never saw it. Wont be any more (27 views, 1 replies)
New Post
mtbboy41
Yesterday 12:18 PM
 Replacing RNS 510 with RCD 330+
Hi All, very informative thread. Ive just installed a 330 plus (part number 6RD035187B). It is all working well but there is a problem with phone calls. People on the other end of the line report... (204,660 views, 535 replies)
New Post
Hillbilly
Yesterday 12:03 PM
 New Nav map available in Skoda update portal
Yes you need ALL the files It only loads the area you are in. Just unzip it to a 32gb card and stick it in the car it will either work or wont load if you have done something wrong, like deleting... (60,638 views, 371 replies)
New Post
Lucas_R
Yesterday 11:46 AM
 Fuel type is it 95 or 98?
It was about $1200 (done at local Audi dealership) and included the following: - new upgraded tensioner - multiple chain guides - new timing case cover (old one gets damaged when removing so new... (268 views, 19 replies)
New Post
simon k
Yesterday 11:39 AM
 simon's learning what to do with the polo thread
Nothing to be sorry for! I had 2 good days on it, I'm happy. My mate didn't think it was a good idea to drive the 100k's home on it though.. I changed it before I left Winton It was on the rim you... (26,552 views, 425 replies)
New Thread
markozzi
Yesterday 11:04 AM
 hello from melbourne vic
hi all, came across the forum by accident, im a mercedes tech by trade but have dabbled with vw's .currently own a b6 passat tdi . (13 views, 0 replies)
New Post
North
Yesterday 10:46 AM
 MK5 Jetta Thule Roof Racks
Any photos Jimmy? (100 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Lucas_R
Yesterday 10:15 AM
 What is wrong with the forum lately - extremely slow and locking up when posting
I just hit "reply with quote" and it just hung there for 5+ minutes before it finally opened up the text box. Im using Google Chrome on a 2yr old laptop from Newcastle. It does not seem to be... (401 views, 18 replies)
New Post
Hillbilly
Yesterday 07:09 AM
 decode the vin number
A VIN as already said is sequential in the order of build Options are as also said are on a sticker in the boot or in front of service book or manual If they have different configurations they... (1,979 views, 8 replies)
New Thread
Definitive Car Detailing
Yesterday 07:00 AM
 Audi Q3 - Definitive Sydney Liquid Glass Ceramic Coating Paint Protection
Audi Q3 Mythos Black Definitive Sydney Liquid Glass Ceramic Coating High Gloss Enhancement Paint Protection Treatment. - Full Detail Wash (27 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Yabbin
Yesterday 05:59 AM
 T5 multivan a/c vents not working
Thanks Ozgti... problem solved. The filter was filthy and well past itís used by date. I have replaced the filter and it works a treat now. Heads up for anyone with a similar problem the filter... (131 views, 3 replies)
| |