subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Thread
profanegardener
Today 12:06 PM
 Wanted - Seat rail stops
Hiya. I'm chasing a few of these aluminium seat rail stops. The part number is 7H5 883 161 but they're dear as poison from the dealers. I'm looking to move my 2012 Multivan on, and want to... (10 views, 0 replies)
New Post
NLanham
Today 11:58 AM
 Diffs - Quaife, Wavetrac, MFactory
Thanks seangti, I have a dirt test/tune day soon so might try disconnect FARB and see what happens.. cheers nick (1,217 views, 28 replies)
New Post
Micky 32
Today 11:46 AM
 Battery / Electrical Problems
The car originated from the UK. The Skoda doesnít have a heated steering wheel itís fairly standard car no special extras no heated seats etc even though it still came with an AGM battery (9,549 views, 69 replies)
New Post
seangti
Today 11:40 AM
 Lakeside Raceway Brekkie and Laps Saturday August 15
Hi Paul, please add me too thanks. Red Polo (730 views, 15 replies)
New Thread
NLanham
Today 11:36 AM
 NLanham
Hi VW enthusiasts My father has donated his Polo Gti to his sons for racing purposes, lucky us... We race Motorkhana and Khanacross mostly unsealed surfaces here in Vic. We are looking to... (12 views, 0 replies)
New Post
DV52
Today 10:59 AM
 Boot flickering on and off
hmm...... I assume that reference in your link to "Courtesy Control Unit" (CCU) means Body Control Module in mk7 Golf speak. Both the glove-box light and the rear lid switch do terminate (ultimately)... (181 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Hillbilly
Today 10:56 AM
 my journey to activating DLA on a MY17 Tiguan
If you go into long coding and change it to English and go down there is a setting for Highway_ lights and in mine its enabled. If you go further down there is another setting for highway_lights ... (6,431 views, 78 replies)
New Post
Hillbilly
Today 10:17 AM
 Emergency transmission mode
There is only ONE mechatronic unit and two clutches Get correct info here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CImYxYZ5Sjmw8gBlLoL ui0yMwyDtLs-M/view?usp=sharing (195 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Lucas_R
Today 09:45 AM
 2.0 BKD EGR O-Ring/gasket part numbers
Im all for preventative maintenance and do a lot of it myself on my cars. Its a thumbs up from me. (173 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Lucas_R
Today 09:44 AM
 Vw 2009 - oil cooler replacement
Gday, have a look at this thread. Another member had a similar issue last week and it cost them close to what you have been quoted. The oil cooler sits above the oil filter housing and uses engine... (18 views, 1 replies)
New Thread
alexperth
Today 09:37 AM
 EPC problem with VW POLO for 1.5 years
and my partner are having a very bad experience with our vehicle. Our car is volkswagen polo 2013 and has done only 48000 km Jan 2019 our car had epc light warning and we took it to VW in... (15 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Sydneykid
Today 09:37 AM
 Sam's build thread
If we have a suspect electronic oil pressure gauge, or these days mostly for checking the calibration of the dash and logger, I connect up a mechanical oil pressure gauge on a short braided line. I... (119,891 views, 1,833 replies)
New Thread
alexperth
Today 09:30 AM
 EPC problem with VW POLO for 1.5 years
hi i am alwx from Perth. Having bad experiences with my car and a friend suggested this post.hopefully I will get some useful information. (13 views, 0 replies)
New Post
funkymonkey
Today 01:34 AM
 My MKIV Golf 2.Slow Daily Driver
:cry: MK4 Golf GTI - Modified Car is now for sale as I've not driven it in a while because of baby and buying the Audi SQ5 (that I've now started modding!) (22,046 views, 114 replies)
New Thread
funkymonkey
Today 01:32 AM
 MK4 Golf GTI - Modified
Selling my precious little Golf cos I've traded up to an Audi SQ5 and I hardly ever drive it. Mods: Speedtech Metal Boser Hood Extension - welded and professionally painted in factory black FK... (31 views, 0 replies)
New Post
dubrav
Today 12:02 AM
 Brake light on tailgate
48617 I was talking about this part of a light...looks like its blank, like there are no LED's inside (54 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Transporter
Yesterday 10:49 PM
 Timing belt cover .
It doesn’t change the facts why someone suffered the engine damage. If the belt was replaced on time during routine maintenance your mate wouldn’t have to spend money on expensive repair. (133 views, 4 replies)
New Post
jrgti
Yesterday 10:07 PM
 2021 Tiguan R Officially Revealed
I believe there is also a Toureg R (891 views, 17 replies)
New Post
Ozsko
Yesterday 09:58 PM
 shipping engine to aus questions
Since 2012 and now things have changed for importing so best check before doing it. The main change concerns asbestos in cars or parts and it has caused a lot of problems to those who weren't aware... (2,889 views, 8 replies)
New Post
gregozedobe
Yesterday 08:30 PM
 Stop/Start Function has stopped working
I agree with Lucas_R, your battery may be nearing the end of its useful life. It is possible you have a charging issue, but a failing battery is much more likely. If you want to find out what... (159 views, 6 replies)
| |