subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Post
Hillbilly
Yesterday 01:08 PM
 VCDS (VAG-COM) codes and programmable options for Golf Mk7
Did that 3 weeks ago and it is virtually useless as where the button is in a Tiguan even when it does light up you cant see it if sunlight is on the dash. Easiest way to find out is get someone to... (1,317,102 views, 1,835 replies)
New Post
westenderbender
Yesterday 11:29 AM
 It's almost a MY22?
They used to do the MY changeover in about July. Back in 2015, the MY16 Golf with Apple CarPlay and improved engine outputs came out in about July 2015 as a “2016 model” (102 views, 2 replies)
New Thread
troutstudio
Yesterday 11:21 AM
 Die TrommelWagen
I'm from Townsville; now living in Sydney 40+ years. I play drums. First car I drove from Townsville to Brisbane was a splitscreen Kombi. In Sydney I went with my brother to buy a Type III wagon. He... (36 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Old Navman
Yesterday 10:37 AM
 Replacing rear brake pads causes EPB fault
I turns out - even though the EPB Control Module has the same part number it comes from a non-rear EPB car (2Lt TDI model). I'm curious if despite that it still could be coded to work in my car? Has... (416 views, 15 replies)
New Thread
Definitive Car Detailing
Yesterday 09:55 AM
 Audi S5 - Definitive Sydney Self Healing Gel Ceramic Coating Paint Protection
Audi S5 Floret Silver Definitive Sydney Self Healing Gel Ceramic Coating Paint Protection Treatment - Full Detail Wash - Clay Bar Decontamination - Medium Paint Correction Machine Polish... (33 views, 0 replies)
New Post
slipshot
Yesterday 09:36 AM
 New Nav map available in Skoda update portal
Another forum - took a while to download as it was one of those free hosting where they always want you to upgrade to get faster speeds, but I have it. I cannot recall the forum (maybe Briskoda) but... (64,164 views, 394 replies)
New Post
Hillbilly
Yesterday 08:17 AM
 I have ordered/received my New Tiguan
There is no connected services as we simply dont have that i Australia. You have to have a unit in the glovebox with a SIM card to get that and ours dont have them. Have managed to personalise keys... (620,537 views, 3,840 replies)
New Post
OneM
Yesterday 02:11 AM
 Haldex pump
Same here. Had to change pump after ~80K. The weak link isn't the pump, rather oil change interval as the filter gets clogged easily, thereby, burning the pump motor. To prevent this = every 40K... (469 views, 2 replies)
| |