subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Post
Hillbilly
Yesterday 05:30 PM
 What is wrong with the forum lately - extremely slow and locking up when posting
Still OK with me except a post is taking about 2 secs to load and the buffer circle appears for a sec or two (174 views, 9 replies)
New Post
Mozzz
Yesterday 05:08 PM
 Service items for each scheduled service 45k, 60k, 75k?
I am more looking for those items that aren't standard stuff - like the 30,000km service has the replacement air cabin filter and replacing brake fluid as standard log book service items as indicated... (133 views, 5 replies)
New Post
petercrisp63
Yesterday 04:20 PM
 Replacing RNS 510 with RCD 330+
Easiest way to answer this is to know what year car build you have. If 2007 and earlier, you will get battery drain with an RCD 330 retrofit and will need to upgrade the canbus. 2008 and beyond this... (203,970 views, 532 replies)
New Post
JTop
Yesterday 03:28 PM
 JT's Polo Building Adventure!
It has been a solid three months already since my last post and heaps has happened! Sad news for the Silver Polo, failed its VIV because it's not a showroom condition spec car, lots of tiny bits... (5,210 views, 58 replies)
New Post
WillYu
Yesterday 03:24 PM
 42DD Oil Catch Can - $100
Hey mate, sent you a pm (242 views, 2 replies)
New Post
genebaby
Yesterday 03:20 PM
 Golf mk7: Auto Start/Stop disable switch - who wants to help?
All good, enjoy your new car when you get it. (82,934 views, 190 replies)
New Post
kamold
Yesterday 03:08 PM
 Shift Solenoid open or short to ground
Yes you can get a mechatronics from any R36 and install it. You need to run basic settings on the mechatronic with ODIS or VCDS etc. If you get a mecha from another car the software will not be... (142 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Hillbilly
Yesterday 02:11 PM
 Tiguan 162 Rline questions / issues
Could be the way its formatted Usually Fat32 or Exfat works (183 views, 11 replies)
New Post
Sharkie
Yesterday 10:40 AM
 Fuel type is it 95 or 98?
Actually, they don't recommend 95, they recommend 98. (106 views, 10 replies)
New Post
Hillbilly
Yesterday 10:29 AM
 Engine rev limit warning and EPC error
$1400 for the lot would be enough (772 views, 14 replies)
New Post
veedubber95
Yesterday 09:47 AM
 A long time coming, Rob's 4motion turbo build!
Just a picture for now haha.. She's got some overboosting problems at the moment (which popped up after fixing a large boost split silicone pipe boost leak). Going through the process of... (51,847 views, 257 replies)
New Post
Josef
Yesterday 09:00 AM
 2007 T5 Whistle Noise
I have exactly same issue. Itís started about 7000 Km ago, since that I replaced one hose, inter cooler, reseald inlet manifold, but itís still there. Please, let me know if u found it. (729 views, 8 replies)
New Post
Hillbilly
Yesterday 08:59 AM
 Driver Personalization for newbie
Only for the seat though (229 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Lucas_R
Yesterday 08:29 AM
 Brother/Sister for my T-Cross
Yep just a basic transmission service (oil and filter) as it surely wont do any harm and may help to prevent any transmission related issues. If its never been done before then the oil is 15 years... (148 views, 9 replies)
New Post
itsagolf
Yesterday 07:15 AM
 Paul's VR6
Have had a drive every day so far, running well, touch wood, and yea enjoying some freedom Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (4,282 views, 21 replies)
New Thread
Definitive Car Detailing
Yesterday 06:30 AM
 BMW X5 - Definitive Sydney Liquid Glass Ceramic Coating Paint Protection
BMW X5 Alpine White Definitive Sydney Liquid Glass Ceramic Coating High Gloss Enhancement Paint Protection Treatment. - Full Detail Wash (26 views, 0 replies)
| |