subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Thread
davidorama
Today 04:10 PM
 2005 Clmfortline Footwell Lights
My 05 Golf has footwell lights that blink as I turn the ignition. Annoys the hell out of me. I did some research and it seems that these could be a cheap after market add on. Did the Comfortline... (23 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Sharkie
Today 03:19 PM
 A1 Sport MY17 incoming
Miltek on the A1 :cool: Sounds pretty good https://youtu.be/G96ZfSvInZM (259 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Lucas_R
Today 03:09 PM
 My Mk7 GTI PP....turns out I cant resist the VAG.
Yes the brakes did indeed look ratty. The people who owned the car before me lived about 1km from the ocean so that probably contributed to it too. But yes I just used a wire wheel to remove as much... (1,250 views, 21 replies)
New Post
simon k
Today 02:52 PM
 02J/02R driveshaft flange confusion
I don't understand how the centre retaining bolt could be in and tight but the flange be able to move in and out... when I installed my wavetrac I had to leave the spring and brass collar off but the... (229 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Qmar
Today 02:34 PM
 VW - 5 Year Warranty
Yes this is correct as per the car I am looking at. Thanks for confirming! (4,255 views, 45 replies)
New Post
Lucas_R
Today 01:54 PM
 Front Brakes replace on a 2016 GTI PP
28mm is approx 2/3rds worn. The original pads are quite harsh and the disks are quite soft, so the disks wear out very quickly (hence so much brake dust on your rims). Disk thickness when new is... (125 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Poida
Today 01:05 PM
 Lakeside Raceway Brekkie and Laps Sunday December 13
Hi Paul, Please add me, been too long since I last jumped on the track. Blue i30N (1,474 views, 20 replies)
New Thread
davidorama
Today 12:28 PM
 Obscure Repair Advice
My driver seat recline knob is broken... I think the plastic knob has clips that have broken off - all thatís left is the metal wheel (that cuts into ones hands when reclining)... I have the knob but... (41 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
Gez110
Today 12:16 PM
 For Sale - Bora V6 4 Motion $3850 TAS
Bora V6 4motion for sale. $3850 Time has come to move on one of my cars. It's a 2003 Bora v6 4motion. 175k and in very tidy condition considering it's age. I've just completed a full service... (38 views, 0 replies)
New Post
veew
Today 12:12 PM
 Golf R Wagon thread
Iíve seen many reports from those whoíve done it. Unfortunately causes drone in a wagon. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (56,731 views, 207 replies)
New Post
Rattle
Today 11:48 AM
 Yellow 4 Door Project...
So, I have a thermostat on the way for the old girl, but still searching around for the coolant hoses. I have found a mob in the UK that sells kits and they say that it fits the 1.5 but Iím not... (7,708 views, 73 replies)
New Post
mjgriffo
Today 11:26 AM
 Skoda Kamiq
is it worth a new sub-category in the Skoda thread now that Kamiq are hitting the roads? (3,155 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Nyyyko
Today 09:42 AM
 Misfires
To close this thread out... misfires rectified after replacing injectors. The final piece of the puzzle was the fuel rail pressure high and rich on idle. Replaced the HPFP, changed the oil. Good to... (852 views, 14 replies)
New Post
davidorama
Today 09:04 AM
 17" ClassiX / SevenX Centre Cap
I hear you bud, the missing cap would annoy me no end, too... (269 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Tinhillterror
Today 06:16 AM
 How much did you pay for your Tiguan?
Iíd be interested to learn more about the inclusion of what people were describing as Ď5 year careí or similar. I assume that itís where you agree to multiple years of VW servicing and get a... (257,421 views, 1,186 replies)
New Thread
Paazuzu
Today 06:00 AM
 3-inch catless downpipe - 9n3 Polo GTI 1.8t
Custom 3-inch catless downpipe for 9N3 GTIs. Made by Jack Beedhams Exhaust and Brake Centre. Makes a good difference on a tuned setup. $400. Pickup from Redcliffe, QLD or can post. I also have the... (89 views, 0 replies)
New Post
guile
Yesterday 08:09 PM
 Lito's MK4 GTI
wheels suit the TT really well, glad they went to a good home... I got your text about the bolt caps and didn't reply because I want to leave it as a reminder to post them to you. I've been... (78,476 views, 526 replies)
New Post
sambb
Yesterday 08:00 PM
 Sams Polo 3.0
52281522825228352284 5228552286 So I've been trying to figure out which of my two intercoolers is the one to stay with. The one off the old car is a SEAT sport - a large twin pass tube and fin with... (734 views, 17 replies)
New Post
sunilr1
Yesterday 07:53 PM
 Service Item Costs
Not so bad, Genuine Volkswagen Gen 5 Haldex Full Service Kit – AutoInstruct (340 views, 8 replies)
New Post
guile
Yesterday 07:44 PM
 My other car is now a BMW F82 M4...
not the greatest photo but I had to put the competition wheels on quickly as I sold my old wheels and the new owner was on the way to collect... ... (2,440 views, 18 replies)
| |