subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Post
h100vw
Yesterday 07:50 PM
 EGR- exhaust gas recirculation
Needs software to be able to delete the EGR system. (57 views, 2 replies)
New Thread
VWVW_Wolfsburg
Yesterday 06:39 PM
 Hi All
Hi all inherited a mk5 Jetta from a family member. Looking to learn about VW maintenance and troubleshooting. (37 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Transporter
Yesterday 06:22 PM
 T6 Head Gasket Issues
Does it also use a bit of coolant? (166 views, 1 replies)
New Thread
messy_smith
Yesterday 05:18 PM
 vinyl tape for chrome grill - good brand to buy
Hello All. looking to do some chrome blackout on the grill and asking if anyone has done this and brand they sourced online that holds up well and stays in place? Thanks Messy (53 views, 0 replies)
New Post
h100vw
Yesterday 04:50 PM
 Oil Pan - Damaged Threads - Options?
Hey there, if you could send me your rego, I'll see if there's a cheaper sump available through some trade suppliers, I deal with. The number you posted doesnt work with Imparts or HSY but sometimes... (369 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Ozsko
Yesterday 04:40 PM
 Driving Light Mounting Bar
The bar has to be solid as it will have two LED Cibie Super Oscars on it. The current mounts are not easy to attach and I don't like leaving the lights on the car when I am not driving long distance.... (220 views, 8 replies)
New Post
sebas_thefish
Yesterday 03:05 PM
 What did you do to your Mk5 today?
Yeah it feels great. Overall price wasn't too bad. When you compare it to some of the alternatives it's cheap. I also wanted one that didn't render the entire hatch passthrough space useless. Sent... (562,031 views, 2,191 replies)
New Thread
wemur
Yesterday 02:26 PM
 Hi all
Hi all, Just got my first car the other day - Golf VR6. Looked like a fun car so we'll see how it goes. Great forum and info you have here! Elvis (28 views, 0 replies)
New Post
The_Hawk
Yesterday 01:15 PM
New Post
DV52
Yesterday 08:52 AM
 VCDS (VAG-COM) codes and programmable options for Golf Mk7
@fatjoez: More information - please. I can't find any discussion about VCDS 22.3.1 problems on the Ross-Tech forum. What flavor Ross-Tech product is this (HEX-NET, HEX+CAN etc)? Maybe there... (1,525,449 views, 1,869 replies)
| |