subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Post
Snickerty
Today 01:26 PM
 Pendle Performance Australia remap T5.1 Transporter
Hi Marcus Please book a holiday to the Sunshine Coast and bring your computer My 5.1 needs you Cheers Snickerty (935 views, 4 replies)
New Post
yowie
Today 01:24 PM
 Recommended mechanic Brisbane south side
Bingo. (94 views, 2 replies)
New Thread
heyasam
Today 12:23 PM
 Jacks and larger tires
Hey, sorry this has probably been asked before: 1. Does the standard jack still work once you start fitting larger tyres? Once you add a suspension lift? 2. What do you take offroad as a jack... (39 views, 0 replies)
New Post
kaanage
Today 10:50 AM
 Polo 9n3 Performance Tracking Thread #2
Sorry for the delay, Simon (although your 2019 time was a touch faster). (27,373 views, 197 replies)
New Post
Lucas_R
Today 09:36 AM
 T5.1 Multivan Remmaped by PENDLE performance
Bugger - that's a shame. It does work on my 6 cylinder though. Strange that it wouldn't work on a 5 cylinder engine. Another option (although not as good as the VAGDPF app) is the Carista app +... (3,498 views, 36 replies)
New Post
Sharkie
Today 08:52 AM
 Suggestions for Golf mods
Google is your friend in this. Lots of things you could do .... so hard to give advice without knowing what you want out of the car. Better (nicer) wheels, better tires, body kits, headlights,... (120 views, 2 replies)
New Thread
 Mercedes AMG E63s - Definitive Sydney Self Healing Gel Ceramic Paint Protection
Mercedes AMG E63s Obsidian Black Definitive Sydney Self Healing Gel Ceramic Coating Paint Protection Treatment - Full Detail Wash (29 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
 Porsche Cayenne Coupe - Definitive Sydney Graphene Shield Graphene Paint Protection
Porsche Cayenne Coupe White Definitive Sydney Graphene Shield Anti Static Graphene Coating Paint Protection Treatment - Full Detail Wash - Clay Bar Decontamination (18 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Johnbu
Yesterday 10:59 PM
 What brand engine oil
The only true way to find out about the condition of your oil is an oil analysis. But for the sake of $100 and an hour of your time, it gives you peace of mind. For my own MkV GTI, I change... (430 views, 16 replies)
New Post
Hillbilly
Yesterday 10:23 PM
 Tow Bar for the Tiguan
Chains should always be attached to the bar thats solidly attached to the car Never to the hitch or in Westfalias case the detachable part. Brake safe cables should be attached to the car and... (56,902 views, 272 replies)
| |