subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Post
tenrohle
Yesterday 07:30 PM
 And so it starts.....my new T5 LWB Motion
What an epic thread. Had to register on here to say thanks. Picked up a 4Motion T5 this week and this has provided heaps of useful advice. Cheers. (52,622 views, 199 replies)
New Post
sambb
Yesterday 06:29 PM
 Me7 logger and tuning via tuner pro
no worries mate. hang in there brother. If you want me to contact him on your behalf or anything like that let me know. (288 views, 3 replies)
New Post
toxsickcity
Yesterday 06:26 PM
 No boost on stock polo GTI 2015
Which turbo is on this engine? Being a 2015 polo GTI is that enough to tell ya? The 1.8l turbo motor in this polo GTI. What is the engine code? I am finding it hard to do good googling. ... (200 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Greg Roles
Yesterday 05:29 PM
 2.5 TDI Transporter BPC 2009 info thread
This van had better be a joy to drive in the end!! The latest.....well, the upside is I'm pretty much going to have a rock solid engine by the end of all this, the down side it the time and money... (1,681 views, 14 replies)
New Post
Weeman
Yesterday 04:40 PM
 Mk2 2dr Project Car (1.8t swap)
Update: 22/01/2022 Had a big last couple of days. I'll start with recovering the head liner with dad, which worked out great! Remembering that this roof liner is a mixmatch of the 2 and 4 door... (37,754 views, 117 replies)
New Post
SairMcKee
Yesterday 02:35 PM
 Dashboard LCD Replacement
Thank you @Lucas_R You have been a happy customer in the past? They're in Townsville, I'm in Cairns, about 4h drive. They appear to be worthy of the trip though and/or may travel up themselves.... (284 views, 4 replies)
New Post
jaffa
Yesterday 02:32 PM
 76 / 77 mk1 golf 3dr
Does it have to be a 2door? (76 views, 1 replies)
| |