subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Post
piperjon
Today 01:09 PM
 turbo charger replacement
Well guy's did all that for nothing putting in a new turbo cartridge which it did need one as the build up of the oil in the inlet manifold was really bad. So I cleaned it before I put it back on. I... (1,218 views, 11 replies)
New Post
SDST
Today 11:43 AM
 Kerb View - How should it work/How to Setup?
Have you had your first service yet mrfresh? Was going to give the local dealer a call, but without being able to reproduce it consistently I don't think I'll get much of an outcome. (1,820 views, 14 replies)
New Post
DV52
Today 11:11 AM
 e-Golf front DRL coding
Jonas: Hi - hope you are keeping COVID safe way up there in the deep north!! You just mention the dreaded LCM word!! It's a deal-breaker for changing the lighting functions on the headlight... (65 views, 5 replies)
New Post
mrst3ve
Today 09:34 AM
 VAG-COM scanning, who can help
bump, happy to pay... closest iíve got is $198 on the Sunshine Coast (179,447 views, 401 replies)
New Post
ahhgreens
Today 08:22 AM
 Ross Tech HEX-V2 USB Interface
Hey mate, is this still for sale? (121 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Justice
Today 07:21 AM
 Rear Tyres Scrubbing/Haldex Engaging in First Gear
Grating Noise is prominent when slowing down and left turning. VW UK have confirmed the grating noise is definately DSG related. Some Euro VAG owner forums, in particular Skoda Kodiaq believe the... (4,376 views, 45 replies)
New Post
Justice
Today 06:39 AM
 Noises in Tiguan/Tiguan Allspace
The Volkswagen Group Self Study NVH literature states that the Direct Synchronisation Gearbox (DSG) is designed to “change gears without interference or noise.” This implied representation by the... (279 views, 8 replies)
New Post
jgazengel
Today 06:19 AM
 Dynamic Light Assist
Hi. Group.. A little question Vcp. Does the paramer set for led headlight afs dla of an arteon 4B module works for a B8 pass‚t 4B 3Q0907338 version 0285 module? I don't find the passat zdc file in... (40,428 views, 248 replies)
New Post
tigger73
Today 12:03 AM
 Tangles MY15 132tsi
Nice! A steering wheel with paddles is almost essential for a DSG equipped car. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (1,742 views, 10 replies)
New Post
Ozsko
Yesterday 10:05 PM
 MIB11 SSD (Jukebox)
I use only FLAC files and use a PC to manage them as the head unit is too slow for that purpose and using FLAC you would get nowhere near a 1000 into 11GB so the problem would not exist. I have... (114 views, 4 replies)
New Post
sambb
Yesterday 08:35 PM
 Sam's build thread
Racetech Dual Oil Pressure and Oil Temperature Gauge from Merlin Motorsport If another sender is a fail I may just do a mechanical gauge like this. (119,595 views, 1,832 replies)
New Post
vdubbed12
Yesterday 05:59 PM
 Golf R Metallic Ringing Noise
Itís a long shot but would MY20 Tiguan Allspace or Tiguan have the same DP? Iíve noticed this muffled grating noise from Day 1 and itís been 2 weeks since picking up the car from dealership now and... (42,144 views, 144 replies)
New Thread
Chris S
Yesterday 05:30 PM
 Android Auto Issues, spotify, DAB app
Hi Guys, only just joined, first time posting. Just bought a second hand B8 (2018 Passat 2 days back and connected Android Auto to it via a genuine Samsung phone cable- to an S10. I am able to... (42 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Jakeys
Yesterday 05:16 PM
 Arteon R
Nice! Yeah I got a quote for the seat padding from VW Solitaire and they wanted $311 for the part, curious your total was $700 as I can't see it being more than a couple hours for a workshop to do... (1,221 views, 24 replies)
New Thread
Chris S
Yesterday 05:15 PM
 New Member Vic
Hi All. Just bought my second VW Passat B8 yesterday. Looking forward to joinning the forum (25 views, 0 replies)
New Post
sambb
Yesterday 05:10 PM
 JT's Polo Building Adventure!
The other option is to just not inject post throttle body. Post throttle body will be more likely to get actual water droplets into the cylinders themselves which is good for knock prevention but can... (797 views, 20 replies)
New Post
Jakeys
Yesterday 04:24 PM
 Jakeys R36
Has been getting close to four years since I updated this thread, I'm more of a Facebook group guy these days than forums, but I have been back here lately looking for Arteon R discussions and some... (17,754 views, 105 replies)
| |