subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Post
Hillbilly
Yesterday 09:47 PM
 DSG Chirping Noise 2nd to 3rd and 4th to 5th?
Here is all about the DSG gearbox https://drive.google.com/file/d/1K2wOqqgL_o-ffMJvMvvSpDG_6W6WXvX 7/view?usp=sharing (91 views, 2 replies)
New Thread
rspen80
Yesterday 08:55 PM
 Hi from Gold Coast
Hi all, finally back in a VW thankfully. Just bought a VW T5.1 LWB, looking forward to putting my own twist on it. If anyone can point to good contacts/websites for parts for the T5 as got no... (31 views, 0 replies)
New Post
guile
Yesterday 08:47 PM
 Audi S3 8P3 CustomCode Stage 2 PSS
I got some motivation back and had a quick tidy in the garage, its the first time I've seen the top of my work bench in about 12 months... ... (92,443 views, 415 replies)
New Post
chriskan
Yesterday 08:46 PM
 Polo GTI 2.0T Owners
Hi guys, just picked up my grey MY21 GTI, with all options. Loving it! Decided on the polo over and used 7.5 Golf Gti. Coming from a MY15 octavia vrs. Looking forward to starting the mods soon -... (16,270 views, 61 replies)
New Post
guile
Yesterday 08:09 PM
 my other car is a c63 grocery getter...
well after 2 days of owning it I had the dreaded steering lock motor fail and the car wouldn't start. initially I wondered if I'd been conned but I drove the car prior to buying it and shut it off... (334 views, 16 replies)
New Post
sawy3r
Yesterday 07:21 PM
 I have ordered/received my New Tiguan
Congrats on the purchase, nice colour!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro (623,915 views, 3,852 replies)
New Thread
Golfperson
Yesterday 07:18 PM
 VW newbie
Hi all, Thanks for letting me register. long time car moder, last week bought my son an immaculate 2010 mk6 GTI with a blown motor due to owner driving with no coolant. he is only on his... (33 views, 0 replies)
New Post
rookie123
Yesterday 07:05 PM
 Hello from Perth
Sparky, I have sent you a PM. (284 views, 8 replies)
New Post
Hillbilly
Yesterday 06:56 PM
 Brake light problem in 6R Polo
Got it fixed Bought that BCM, had coding reset to factory and after a couple of hiccups all is good With doing it this way I saved $500 over VW estimated cost. Now have found bootlight... (603 views, 14 replies)
New Post
Weeman
Yesterday 04:25 PM
 Weeman's T4
Just gave Mr. Black a try for the first time, brilliant stuff! Will work perfectly on the... (191 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Splashalot
Yesterday 03:57 PM
 Mk7 GTI buyers guide review video
That's a great channel. Am working my way through his videos. I particularly like the What Goes Wrong section. Although after viewing that section of the GTI video I'm beginning to entertain... (155 views, 3 replies)
New Thread
olliek57
Yesterday 03:02 PM
 Newbie Intro
Hi team Long time viewer first time poster. Drive 2015 B8 Passat Wagon as family car and 2016 Mk7 GTI for fun- and trying to find some answers to a couple of weird noises from my cars. Thanks... (48 views, 0 replies)
New Post
westenderbender
Yesterday 02:19 PM
 How much did you pay for your Tiguan?
The drive away price on the website INCLUDES dealer delivery. You’re being ripped. (303,173 views, 1,222 replies)
New Post
whoman
Yesterday 01:47 PM
 Maps update
Finally got around to buying a 64Gb SD card and giving this a go in my Mk7.5 and it took a while but worked. Thanks for all that have posted. :) (61,957 views, 272 replies)
New Post
kiddiecobbler
Yesterday 01:35 PM
 Poyta's GT
Geez things are a all a lot different these days compared to wogging up your car, say 30 years ago in the 1980s. But the name remains :-) (58,777 views, 169 replies)
New Thread
Sunny43.5
Yesterday 12:26 PM
 Remote Locking issue
So yesterday fitted a new BCM or "convenience " module as VW call it , the original one went to lunch and as recently posted we lost tail lights and interior lights .I did manage a temporary work... (74 views, 0 replies)
New Post
tanman
Yesterday 12:20 PM
 How To: MFSW Retrofit - 2012 Octavia VRS Manual
Bringing this thread back from the dead... I just bought a MY11 Octavia VRS Manual and lack of MSFW is quite annoying compared to my old 2008 Jetta which has them. So I am about to go down the... (20,784 views, 23 replies)
New Post
Hillbilly
Yesterday 12:06 PM
 OBDEleven - The new kid on the block!
Ok here you go Credits are used to use the APPS and if you F up it costs the same number to reverse what you did. SO YOU MUCK UP A 100 CREDIT APP ITS ANOTHER 100 TO REVERSE IT You get one... (81,261 views, 150 replies)
New Post
Shafs
Yesterday 08:49 AM
 Auction cars
thanks (81 views, 2 replies)
| |