subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Post
G*LapizR
Today 03:30 PM
 New member intro...
Thanks mate. Was a hard choice between white & blue. In person, the white just wasn't quite as impressive. I'm over on the Southside @ Sunnybank Hills. You? (58 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Hillbilly
Today 11:52 AM
 Polo 6C GTI Third brake light replacement / service manual
Here you go Passat/ Polo Manual – Google Drive (46 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Hillbilly
Today 11:20 AM
 Maps updates removed from VW website
You cant alter it and it will only find the areas applicable to your location. Has been tried unsuccessfully previously Why worry its in a separate part of the memory and you wont gain anything... (600 views, 19 replies)
New Post
reindhar7
Today 11:18 AM
 B7 DRL issues.
I had the same issue with both sides. Brand new bulbs won’t turn on. I went to a local mechanic and all he had to do was clear the error with his diagnostic tool to make them start working again. I... (273 views, 4 replies)
New Post
kamold
Today 08:38 AM
 RNS510 problem saving maps onto hard drive question/problem
There are links in this thread: Tutorial - How to Update RNS-510 Firmware. ***New Links & Firmware*** 19/02/12 - page 1 - Sat Nav and Car Audio - MK5 Golf GTI Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk (113 views, 6 replies)
New Post
nandoz_211
Today 08:31 AM
 Various polo 6c parts
Bump, all above prices 50% off Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk (556 views, 2 replies)
New Thread
weaslebee88
Today 06:20 AM
 Good morning
Hey all. New to vws and 4x4s. We picked the Amarok because it had good reviews and wasn't terribly looking. Coming from Subarus, we're used to things going wrong 😂 I'm from drouin in Vic, and... (20 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Hillbilly
Yesterday 09:54 PM
 PUMA 98 Octane
Been using it for over 2 years with no problems and yes with the discount is sometimes cheaper than our supposedly cheapest servo (56 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Hillbilly
Yesterday 09:52 PM
 Map updates
WHat did you do to update the AID (16,761 views, 128 replies)
New Post
Buzy_Robot
Yesterday 08:52 PM
 Oil consumption
Ha! Ha! I wish I was doing track days! No, just a combination of suburban and highway driving on a daily basis. They're not worn out to the point of replacement as yet. Service manager said... (741 views, 14 replies)
New Post
redhot
Yesterday 08:37 PM
 FS: MK6 Golf R Steering Wheel
Email address sent. (406 views, 9 replies)
New Post
tyr382
Yesterday 08:17 PM
 RS5 PCV Valve service kit. (AMG style)
Sadly when it comes to performance engines there is not such thing as reliability. The CFSA is a pretty reliable engine. Apart from the typical carbon build up. Iv had no issues with the CFSA. I... (93 views, 6 replies)
| |