subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Post
nermal
Yesterday 04:58 PM
 Future Global Bestseller ID.4?
Was using the Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) in the Arteon today and it has improved a bit since I first tried VW tech in a loaner Passat Alltrack Wolfsburg - my experience then was "OMG it's trying... (3,978 views, 12 replies)
New Post
nermal
Yesterday 04:42 PM
 I have ordered/received my New Tiguan
So... asked for an update (and VIN number) last week and ended up being told that there was a mix up and our car wasn't arriving June afterall, but there was another one for us arriving end of May.... (787,081 views, 4,018 replies)
New Post
nermal
Yesterday 04:20 PM
 Arteon VCDS / OBDEleven Tweaks - Confirmed working
Yeah, that would be cool. If only we could write/load logical code at that level. The current theme (R-Line AFAIK) uses blue highlights, so it compliments that nicely. And blue is also a... (61,351 views, 131 replies)
New Post
Transporter
Yesterday 02:23 PM
 2008 Multivan 2.5 tdi oil leak in air inlet before turbo
Use the heat gun or hairdryer. Works very well. (1,035 views, 14 replies)
New Post
petemac110
Yesterday 02:01 PM
 Let me (re-)introduce myself
Cool - it's a small world! Yep, SG9 STIs aren't cheap, that's for sure... and they are getting on in age. (197 views, 6 replies)
New Post
gregozedobe
Yesterday 02:01 PM
 245 instead of 235. whos done it, golf r / cadiz
Watch out the different profile doesn't rub (IIRC there is a mod to remove the screw that usually rubs). If the rolling diameter is different it may affect the accuracy of your speedo. (283 views, 2 replies)
New Thread
Rufus1000
Yesterday 12:41 PM
 Buckled Wheel replacement wanted
Hit a pot hole at the weekend and buckled one wheel does anyone in Sydney have a spare 7.5 r line wheel for sale or a set of wheels for a 7.5, R line, GTi or R? 18 inch preferably. thanks (59 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
Rufus1000
Yesterday 12:38 PM
 Wanted Golf 7.5 R line wheels
7.5 R line wheel or wheels wanted or any sets of 7.5 GTi or R wheels with tyres what have you got? (62 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Hillbilly
Yesterday 12:03 PM
 Is a PDF Manual available?
erWin Online | Škoda Auto | Volkswagen AG erWin Online (6,996 views, 16 replies)
| |