subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Post
johnnydoughert
Today 03:53 PM
 shipping engine to aus questions
I will start off by apologizing if this isn't the right location for this post. I tried to search for similar topics, but couldn't find anything for my specific questions and then I found this. I was... (2,860 views, 7 replies)
New Thread
johnnydoughert
Today 03:06 PM
 Hi!
Hi! New member here living in from US but living here in Australia for 6 years already. My family has VG cars back in US. Thanks for accepting my registraation here. (17 views, 0 replies)
New Post
PDMJO
Today 02:59 PM
 VW Tiguan 5 Year Care Plan - Is it worth it ?
you'll have to ask them yourself, but it's less than a dealership. (138 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Hillbilly
Today 02:29 PM
 VCDS (VAG-COM) codes and programmable options for Golf Mk7
Didnt work for me (1,188,337 views, 1,771 replies)
New Thread
dubrav
Today 02:17 PM
 Brake light on tailgate
Hi all, Just wandering if anybody knows if the lights on a tailgate can be used as a brake lights , there is a part on a light that never comes on and i was wandering if it has LED module in there... (24 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
cme2c
Today 01:13 PM
 118TSI MAP sensor wierdness
2009 118TSI. Engine replaced at 40, 000, now 150000, Recent new coils and plugs after scan showed random misfire all cylinders. Fine when it's cold, but when it warms up it will randomly jerk, like a... (28 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
rjk100
Today 12:43 PM
 2019 golf comfortline newbie
Purchased golf new September last year. Joined here because I like to keep abreast of peopleís experiences and opinions. (20 views, 0 replies)
New Post
jdw
Today 10:34 AM
 Stop/Start Function has stopped working
Thanks to all for the feedback, the battery charger is on the car right now so lets see if that fixes it..The car is June 2016 and I am pretty sure its the original battery. (108 views, 5 replies)
New Post
georgekappa
Today 09:46 AM
 ABT Power S Tune - Stage 2 Downpipe??
So what exactly does the stage 2 tune change when people do it? Is it just to allow for the upgraded dp without throwing cel or is there more to it? (78 views, 3 replies)
New Post
piperjon
Today 07:38 AM
 turbo charger replacement
Yes and found that the vacuum line from that valve to the west gate valve was an open circuit. Even to find one of that valve or what ever it is called, most go with the transporter to scrap yard.... (1,295 views, 13 replies)
New Post
zzc2010
Today 12:59 AM
 Battery or alternator issue?
Thatís the blue technology. Energy regenerating. Pleasure to see the technology working well, however, the batteries were gone faster than usual. Prefer the old fashions. Sent from my iPhone... (548 views, 13 replies)
New Thread
dubster99
Yesterday 10:17 PM
 5n Tiguan TDI
Unfortunately I have to sell the Tiguan. The link is to the gumtree Ad VW Tiguan TDI | Cars, Vans & Utes | Gumtree Australia Playford Area - Munno Para West | 1251786014 (38 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Ozsko
Yesterday 08:18 PM
 Kerb View - How should it work/How to Setup?
If it plays up and you can get to a dealer I would take it in without trying to re-set the mirror and show them. They most probably can't fix it on the spot but at least they have seen it. (1,878 views, 15 replies)
New Post
dylan8
Yesterday 07:51 PM
 BBS wheels eb506
bumping (689 views, 3 replies)
New Post
dylan8
Yesterday 07:50 PM
 Fs 5x100 wheels and stuff
bump Azev and BBS gone (1,052 views, 7 replies)
New Post
dylan8
Yesterday 07:46 PM
 FS Up! spare wheel, tool kit, boot cover
bump for spare wheel (345 views, 2 replies)
New Post
dylan8
Yesterday 07:46 PM
 Mkiv 4 door roof rack
bumping (748 views, 2 replies)
New Post
dylan8
Yesterday 07:43 PM
 MK4 2.0 Oil Pressure Low?
I had a number of issues with it when cornering a certain way it would tip the oil away from the pickup. However if you are max oil I doubt that is the problem. mine was usually when low. Check... (92 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Hillbilly
Yesterday 06:16 PM
 Maps update
Here is the map for MIB2 units. Its from November last year. So its only one version out of date I downloaded it for a friends car but havent seen him since then so it might help someone Its... (39,685 views, 178 replies)
| |