subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Post
Jharv58
Yesterday 06:57 PM
 2007 TDI Jetta 2.0 (BKD) coolant hoses
Turns out it was my reservoir tank leaking around the side. Easily available online for not much money. But to add to it. A coolant hose from a vl 5litre Commodore and a VR 3.8litre Commodore... (93 views, 1 replies)
New Thread
Sunny43.5
Yesterday 06:29 PM
 Would you pay the price ?
Pricing in the Uk with what we could expect in the future here in Australia , I think I will stick with diesel power until they stop production {hmm maybe buy one prior to production shutdown and... (53 views, 0 replies)
New Post
nermal
Yesterday 04:31 PM
 Arteon VCDS / OBDEleven Tweaks - Confirmed working
Thanks, I'll do some searching around half-steps. Probably in the long coding somewhere that I can flip a bit on. (68,828 views, 157 replies)
New Post
Hillbilly
Yesterday 02:10 PM
 dash top 12v power outlet
I prefer to be tidy and not have wires hanging out of fag power so always do it the accepted way, which if nothing else is tidy and not obvious that you have a camera. In both my cars the... (208 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Ale
Yesterday 01:09 PM
 2016 MY17 VW Golf GTI 40 Years - 6 Speed Manual
Price reduction to $45,500.00 offers will be considered :stupid: (799 views, 14 replies)
New Post
nermal
Yesterday 10:21 AM
 Sequential side indicators
I paid $195 + postage for mine. On eBay they were/are over $300 + postage... so $120 was a real bargain =) (1,303 views, 21 replies)
New Post
smurf
Yesterday 10:09 AM
 I have ordered/received my New Tiguan
Literally have had no communication aside from when I contact them and the reply is always still March next year with not additional info. I was told by another dealer that the March date is unlikely... (840,326 views, 4,095 replies)
| |