subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Thread
DerekSmith
Yesterday 10:43 PM
 DSG death rattle?
Hi Folks, sheilas and blokes, need a little help trying to diagnose a strange rattle coming from the front end of my 2013 Golf 90 DSG, the rattle only appears when going up a hill around 10-15km/h,... (50 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Hillbilly
Yesterday 09:34 PM
 2013 TDI Golf - lost heating
NO NO you will chuck it all out if you do that park it in garage turn it off take cap off wait till tomorrow to see if level has dropped a little bit (72 views, 5 replies)
New Thread
DerekSmith
Yesterday 09:28 PM
 G'day Folks, Shielas & Blokes
Just wanted to say G'day, I own a 2013 Golf 7 90, had her since new and put about 147,000km on her, she's on her fourth clutch pack, mechatronics unit & fly wheel, who says that DSG's are unreliable... (24 views, 0 replies)
New Post
kamold
Yesterday 08:47 PM
 LED compatibility
Supernova (64 views, 1 replies)
New Post
rosslm
Yesterday 08:37 PM
 I have ordered/received my new T-Cross
Thanks sounds like a good daily, practical and economical, one week to go. (1,075 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Clarkie
Yesterday 07:34 PM
 Useful accessories for Tiguan Mk2
Does it fit well? I assume it’s designed to be used with the two rear seats down? (21,718 views, 29 replies)
New Post
HaydEn
Yesterday 07:24 PM
 Hayden and Cliffos Mk4 R32 build
Got everything cut out to fit the louvres. Drilled the mounting holes and dropped the vents off to the powder coaters. ... (21,783 views, 192 replies)
New Post
tigger73
Yesterday 04:51 PM
 Tigger73's 162TSI Sportline
Significant upgrade from stock for the fronts. Not so much for the rears but that was more a cosmetic upgrade than anything ;) Dealers charge like wounded bulls for brakes, pads/rotors. Not sure... (77,089 views, 777 replies)
New Post
Lindsay
Yesterday 04:42 PM
 Gearbox in emergency mode Tiguan 2017
Good luck. Ours went in October 16 and we got it back a week ago! (173 views, 5 replies)
New Thread
Definitive Car Detailing
Yesterday 02:56 PM
 Audi S5 - Definitive Sydney Self Healing Gel Ceramic Coating Paint Protection
Audi S5 Daytona Grey Definitive Sydney Self Healing Gel Ceramic Coating High Gloss Enhancement Paint Protection Treatment. - Full Detail Wash (31 views, 0 replies)
New Post
sambb
Yesterday 02:01 PM
 Caster vs Camber?
Do the ground control plates for the Mk4 Golf bolts straight in or do they need moding? (1,690 views, 37 replies)
New Post
tigger73
Yesterday 01:14 PM
 The Notorious 1.4 CAVD twin charge... a story
Yeah those km are pretty typical of others that have had issues. There's a good write-up on here with some theories on how emissions strategies employed on these cars (cold start cycle/heating cats)... (134 views, 5 replies)
New Thread
yld53xGolfGT
Yesterday 12:12 PM
 Newbie - Gold Coast
Hi all, Newbie from the Gold Coast, just brought my first Golf a couple of weeks ago. VW Golf GT sports 2.0 TDI 2008 looking at other members rides to get ideas to mod it up. Cheers (23 views, 0 replies)
New Post
scotinoz
Yesterday 12:02 PM
 Coolant Level and Light
Does anyone know if the coolant bottle cap just has a pressure release valve for over pressure? Is there a secondary valve or function for any purpose? (1,026 views, 19 replies)
New Post
DV52
Yesterday 11:03 AM
 Engine rev limit warning and EPC error
@Simon134: Hi. "Today for the first time the engine actually struggled to rev above3-4rpm limit":confused:? Shirley that can't be true? Is there a "K" missing -perhaps (or a factor of 100 - maybe)?... (108 views, 3 replies)
New Post
FastMitch
Yesterday 10:10 AM
| |