subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Post
Foxpuppet
Yesterday 09:37 PM
 Transporterís Crafter 4motion
I saw your wifeís post on an advert from VW on FB about it, have joined in the thread. Looks like it got the usual bot like response from a customer care officer All the best for Wednesday! ... (727 views, 38 replies)
New Post
saabman
Yesterday 09:04 PM
 1.9 tdi won't rev, smoke, stalls
Hi, Ive got only a basic understanding of diesel operation - just never had to deal with them but strange problems interest me. I would have thought if you have an injector problem than it most... (202 views, 7 replies)
New Post
guile
Yesterday 08:29 PM
 My other car is now a BMW F82 M4...
I've definitely got a de-chroming fetish that I need to see a doctor about. I was looking around the car after I got the grilles and thought the chrome tip exhausts looked a bit shiny and too small... (332 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Dutch77
Yesterday 08:09 PM
 The Official Mk7 Wheel Thread
Friday Five night edition: 49177 49178 49179 49180 (2,304,885 views, 7,140 replies)
New Post
sambb
Yesterday 07:00 PM
 VW / Audi 1.8 Turbo gaskets
ok Julian I'm in. Can we do it for it 50 bucks total posted to sydney? (135 views, 3 replies)
New Thread
Octy147
Yesterday 06:37 PM
 New to Skoda
Hiya Skoda fans. After years of Alfa ownership its time for something different - '10 VRS wagon (21 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
Definitive Car Detailing
Yesterday 05:18 PM
 Audi Q3 - Definitive Sydney Liquid Glass Ceramic Coating Paint Protection
Audi Q3 Cosmos Blue Definitive Sydney Liquid Glass Ceramic Coating High Gloss Enhancement Paint Protection Treatment. - Full Detail Wash (18 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Tuan
Yesterday 04:46 PM
 Playing with an Audi SQ5 TDI
NO the subaru !!!! Sorry to hear mate ! (2,742 views, 24 replies)
New Post
Transporter
Yesterday 04:39 PM
 Golf 118 TSI Engine Failures and Service Campaign 24S4
You’re right about the fuel quality. We use only BP in our 118TSI. The engine oil and filter gets changed every 6 month and I always put 2.9L of oil with 0.7L of Morey’s Oil Stabiliser. So far so... (402,739 views, 1,363 replies)
New Post
Lucas_R
Yesterday 03:40 PM
 Removing the Airbag
Easy - i have removed quite a few steering wheels from airbag equipped cars (including VW such as my old Mk6 R). The process is the same really regardless of make and model of the car. If its... (57 views, 2 replies)
New Post
epicmac
Yesterday 03:18 PM
 The Official "I have ordered/received my new MK7 Golf" Thread
Oh look, the same car park as my picture :) (610,930 views, 2,363 replies)
New Post
tigger73
Yesterday 12:33 PM
 Tiguan IS38 and Big turbo upgrades
I believe the upgrades included a high pressure fuel pump (HPFP), intercooler, DP, air intake and Venom 550 turbo. Stock graph just looks flat in comparison because of the scale chosen. But yes... (70,346 views, 866 replies)
New Post
Syncrofan
Yesterday 12:28 PM
 T4 DIY & How to.
It’s also to learn to do it myself �� (81,353 views, 24 replies)
New Post
Lance
Yesterday 12:00 PM
 Location of Oil Pressure switch ?
Ripper thanks for that mate.:banana: (69 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Deep Blue
Yesterday 11:32 AM
 Replacing Rear Lens Assembly - Tips?
Thanks SKiZO. Never bought LED globes - they would produce a lot less heat! Is it fairly easy to specify the correct LED globes? Thanks for the tip! (129 views, 3 replies)
New Thread
Quaid
Yesterday 09:49 AM
 Just moved to town
Hi, Just arrived from the U.K. Previous Corrado VR6, Golf R32 and Golf R7.5 owner, now looking for a toy in Sydney. Will be keeping an eye on the forum! Ben (33 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
jfoldbar
Yesterday 08:31 AM
 vw
i used to be an active pat of this forum, but these days i just watch and dont comment. when i was a regular, i had many problems with my t5. i came here seeking help. some people were helpful, and... (111 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Downunder55
Yesterday 07:36 AM
 T-Roc General Discussion Thread
Well one bit of positive news it would seem with the standard black cloth upholstery there is not the terrible white surround trim border on the seats. The exterior colour options are pedestrian... (3,815 views, 45 replies)
| |