subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Post
smarty
Yesterday 10:21 PM
 Gearbox in emergency mode Tiguan 2017
Yep I havenít driven mine now for 5 weeks and itís been at the dealer for now 3 weeks. Rang them today and they were still waiting on the TCU, apparently itís in china at the minute. So Iím guessing... (17,490 views, 66 replies)
New Post
wedgett
Yesterday 10:07 PM
 Tiguan Exhaust
Hi team, I had a Golf R exhaust installed on my T-Roc 2 weeks ago. Because of the narrow rear bumper, they had to remove the valves. I have not done a res delete. Between 1000 - 2000 rpm, the... (151,305 views, 467 replies)
New Post
Lucas_R
Yesterday 08:26 PM
 Tyre Rotation At Service Intervals
I just rotate front to back which is relatively easy to do at home with a trolley jack. In a perfect world you should also swap sides for optimal longevity but this is really only practical to do on... (2,331 views, 9 replies)
New Post
Vwcorrerog
Yesterday 06:46 PM
 I have ordered/received my New Tiguan
Are you saying that it's a 10 month firm? I got told this by my dealer and also got this confirmed by a reputable source at head office. I honestly hope you get it soon, as the time lines they are... (787,520 views, 4,019 replies)
New Post
Valvster
Yesterday 05:36 PM
 VW Golf Mk 7 90TSI do you change the water pump at the same time as the timing belt?
The MK7 90TSI is different, the waterpump is driven by a small toothed belt from the camshaft at the other end of the motor my service schedule does not recommend a time or mileage to replace it . ... (76 views, 2 replies)
New Thread
Definitive Car Detailing
Yesterday 04:38 PM
 Jaguar F Type - Definitive Sydney Self Healing Gel Ceramic Coating Paint Protection
Jaguar F Type Santorini Black Definitive Sydney Always Dry Extreme Self Healing Gel Wet Look Ceramic Coating Paint Protection Treatment (86 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Lucas_R
Yesterday 03:56 PM
 P0303 Help
Yes P0303 is a misfire on cylinder 3 so concentrate your efforts on cylinder 3 for now. If you have replaced spark plugs and swapped around the ignition coils with no improvement, then you can... (126 views, 2 replies)
New Post
whitevx
Yesterday 03:33 PM
 Wanted Golf 7.5 R line wheels
Hit up her_golfr_mk7.5 on insta. I think she is looking at selling her wheels (118 views, 1 replies)
New Thread
vw1988
Yesterday 01:57 PM
 2022 T-Roc R Orders, Pricing & ETA
Hi Guys, Just starting this thread for others to share their orders, configurations, pricing and ETA's for the 2022 T-Roc R. I'm downsizing from a 2019 Tiguan R-Line 162TSI Wolfsburg Edition... (96 views, 0 replies)
| |