Page 112 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1174

Thread: Mk2 Tiguan VCDS Tweaks

Some may have tried the Direct throttle mod in vcds. Today, I added the 'Audi" selection in the engine contrl module. It may be a placebo but I thought the car responded smoother.

"Audi" Engine Mod - Tiguan specific

Control Module 01 - Engine
    Long Coding
    Byte 0
    Uncheck Bit 0, check Bit 1
    Hex value should show 02 now for the value
    Do It!
    Tig 162 R-Line; Audi TT

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneAsylum View Post
    I've heard about the "Audi" mod. Do you need to set the throttle response to direct as well as the long coding you mentioned, or is the audi mod only the long coding you mentioned?
    I have both set up ie direct throttle and Audi. the long code I mentioned is only for the Audi 'characteristics'.
    Tig 162 R-Line; Audi TT

Users Country Flag

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by kjrehsi View Post
    Guys anybody here know how in VCDS I can get this separate menu for configuring the background lighting?

Attachment 53148

Currently I have to go into lighting menu where I have individual side scroller to change the light intensity
    Nobody?

Users Country Flag
    Anyone know how to get the R or R Line logos at the bottom centre of the AID?
    This is for the Gen 2/New style AID.

Dashboard data byte 2 is 0000 which is supposed to be default and I believe 0110 is for Golf R,
    but I'm not sure if that's what enables the R logo or it's a separate setting.

I've changed the dials to GTI and R look but that doesn't show the logo.

This example is using the "blue rings" dials and has the logo enabled and the application I'm using doesn't work when trying to enable the logo, but I am told that ODB Eleven can do it, however I am after the long coding instructions as I believe the application I'm using may have it wrong.

Attachment 53245
    Personally I would prefer something useful to be in that line like front assist or lane assist rather than a useless logo
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    Personally I would prefer something useful to be in that line like front assist or lane assist rather than a useless logo
    Valid point, from what I've seen, it usually gets hidden by AAC when the ignition is on.

The other question I have is the Dashboard Startup Screen - there are 8 options but none of them seem to make any difference.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by kjrehsi View Post
    Nobody?
    I've done the 10 colour background lighting mod for MIB + AID, but I did it through an app so I can't give you the details of the codes unfortunately.

I'm going to go back to the stock blue and turn it off I think.

Anyone know how to get the R or R Line logos at the bottom centre of the AID?
    This is for the Gen 2/New style AID.

Dashboard data byte 2 is 0000 which is supposed to be default and I believe 0110 is for Golf R,
    but I'm not sure if that's what enables the R logo or it's a separate setting.

I've changed the dials to GTI and R look but that doesn't show the logo.

This example is using the "blue rings" dials and has the logo enabled and the application I'm using doesn't work when trying to enable the logo, but I am told that ODB Eleven can do it, however I am after the long coding instructions as I believe the application I'm using may have it wrong.

Attachment 53245
    Try this? This is from my Dad’s history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All I can say is it was performed with OBD11 and under Adaptations not Long Coding. I don’t have access to his car any time soon. I don’t believe an Adaptation change will impact long coding values, case and point would be 09 controller is all Adaptations and Long Coding is all 0s since 09 no longer uses Long Coding for changes and when a change is made in 09 Adaptations there is no change to the Long Coding value. Maybe at the time on the Golf it was a Long Coding change, but the Gen 2 dashboard controller this change is now found under Adaptations.

Users Country Flag
    There is an APP in OBDEleven that gives you the choice of 4 Rline ot R icons.

What are you using to try and do it. Carista or some other tool
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Looks like from his post ELM327

Page 112 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114 ... LastLast