Thread: Pendle Performance Australia remap T5.1 Transporter

Pendle Performance Australia remap T5.1 Transporter

Had the pleasure of meeting Marcus from Pendle Performance Australia (Sydney) and arranging for my MY2011 103KW Transporter (Manual) to be remapped. Marcus explained the full process and what I could expect in regards to performance.
    He picked my van up from my house and returned to me the next day, very easy process and he was accommodating to my schedule.
    I was pretty excited to drive it, and all I can say is wow! The first thing that struck me was how smoothly the power was delivered moving through the gears, I could feel the additional power in all gears but was stunned how it pulls in 3rd at around 1900 rpm, a very significant increase, the van wasn't a slouch before but now it's incredible. Also driving slowly is much smoother, I can stay in a gear longer rather than changing down and there are no 'flat spots' in power delivery.
    So far I haven't noticed any degradation in fuel economy which is good as I haven't been holding back, i'm enjoying the power too much! I'll report back after doing a full tank to see what the overall consumption looks like.
    Thanks Pendle Performance Sydney!!
    Look them up on Facebook as Pendle performance Australia

Zeb

Users Country Flag
    Seems Pendle is taking the VW Transporter remapping market in Australia (I didnt know there way a market for remapping Transporters) by the heels.

Always good to hear there are reliable tuning options and all reviews I have heard about Pendle have been positive.
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST
    2015 Audi SQ5 bi-turbo V6 TDI family hauler

Users Country Flag
    Yep a remap sure wakes up the tdi

3rd and 4th gear are the fun gears gives the torque time to work its magic

Enjoy mate
    2017 Golf Alltrack 135tdi All options
    19 inch Brescia Wheels Golf R brakes front and rear
    Calipers painted Candy apple gold
    New rear sway bar and linkages

Hi yes I’m the Australian Agent for Pendle Performance! Feel free to contact me if you have any questions 0484637824

Users Country Flag

Hi Marcus
    Please book a holiday to the Sunshine Coast and bring your computer
    My 5.1 needs you
    Cheers
    Snickerty