Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: T5.1 Multivan Radiator Cooling fan

Users Country Flag

ive got a T6 and that grill is a pain to remove, its easier just to remove the bumper for me.
    2017 VW T6 3200KG GVM LWB 132kW 7 Speed DSG (Campervan Conversion)

Has anyone tried or considered the 'Forge Motorsport' Oil cooler kit (Part#FMOCT52) ? Specifically designed for the BiTi. To use this kit, they specify the additional intercooler kit (Part# FMINTVWT52).
    Just to add to initial post, i recently travelled the steep 10km section up Brown Mountain again (Bega to Cooma NSW), this time without the A/C on and found the coolant temps remained at 90oC and oil temps peaked at 118oC. Previous journeys on this route has seen the coolant temps rise slightly above the 90oC and oil temps as high as high 120's. I usually pull over to cool engine for 5-10mins when these temps arise. So thinking i may have to look into possible radiator & A/C issues first.

Users Country Flag

Just thought i'd link the for sale post for the new Darkside Oil Cooler kit i have for the 132kw CFCA BiTurbo engine which was fitted in the Later T5's and Early T6 models

Moving to a Crafter, and might as well sell it than fit it.

Darkside Oil Cooler for T5.1 and T6 CFCA Motor

T5.1 Multivan Radiator Cooling fan-img_0853-jpgT5.1 Multivan Radiator Cooling fan-img_0852-jpg
    2017 VW T6 3200KG GVM LWB 132kW 7 Speed DSG (Campervan Conversion)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12