Support VWWC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tiguan R Line

Users Country Flag

If I had the choice I'd probably gamble and risk it too, I got mine as a demo and it didn't have one also ended up putting a roof rack on it so I won't need to worry bout it

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by WA Tiguan View Post
    If I had the choice I'd probably gamble and risk it too, I got mine as a demo and it didn't have one also ended up putting a roof rack on it so I won't need to worry bout it
    We'll see how it goes in 12-18 months, I'll be sure to let everyone know if there's any issues but on a side note what a car to drive. Big upgrade coming from a Holden Cruze.

I was one click away from pre ordering a t-roc but so glad I didn't

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by FLVCKO View Post
    We'll see how it goes in 12-18 months, I'll be sure to let everyone know if there's any issues but on a side note what a car to drive. Big upgrade coming from a Holden Cruze.

I was one click away from pre ordering a t-roc but so glad I didn't

One other thing I'd mention is rims not sure whether you went with rline and 20 inch suzukas, I took them off and put 18s on it with all terrains and its so much more practical I can bounce up and down curbs and off road ability vastly improved, I do t think I'd put 20s back on now, food for thought

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

Quote Originally Posted by WA Tiguan View Post
    One other thing I'd mention is rims not sure whether you went with rline and 20 inch suzukas, I took them off and put 18s on it with all terrains and its so much more practical I can bounce up and down curbs and off road ability vastly improved, I do t think I'd put 20s back on now, food for thought
    I certainly did get the r line with the 20s, I've been cautious with my driving but where I'm from all the roads are decent but if I did decide to go off road I'd definitely change them up

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12