Thread: Soon to pick up my MkVI GTI!

Users Country Flag

Soon to pick up my MkVI GTI!

So I've been lurking around this forum, reading some threads with anticipation, as I'm eargly counting down the hours till i can go collect my brand new GTI

Carbon Steel Grey, only went for the 17's as its what they had in stock and i'm not a huge fan of the Detroits

Got an email from my lease folks sayin it'll be ready on Monday or Tuesday (getting window tints done) - cant frickin wait! will definitely be a step up from my aging Pug 306 GTI6

Users Country Flag
    Well i was gonna start my own thread but i may as well join yours,

Ill be picking up my MKVI GTi this week and I cannot wait...(black 5dr dsg nav 18s leather bluetooth mdi tints xenons)
    Upgraded from a MKVI 09 tdi.

Great to be part of this VW community Ive picked up some great tips from my time lurking.

My old man just got one--in red. It's art.

Users Country Flag
    New member from Perth... loving the obsessive info sharing that goes on here.
    I'll join- picking up my Mk6 GTI this Wednesday! 5dr Carbon Steel, DSG, Detroits, Nav. I am so freakin excited that i drove to the dealership in the dark tonight to longingly gaze at her through windows. I took a picture... will start a thread when i pick her up and have nicer ones

Users Country Flag
    A man from my own heart re visiting dealership in dark of night.
    When I got mine knew where the holding yard was and took myself in to find it and take comfort from seeing it covered in all the shipping crap and muck but.................. no scatches or marks and I gave it a good going over too! (main reason for my visit actually).

Users Country Flag

I like your style GTs.. careful inspection when not under pressure..

Tomorrow's the big day for me!