Thread: Odin checking in

Users Country Flag

Odin checking in

Hi VW aficionados!
    Odin in Tassie here. I'm an early retiree due to ill health, and recently saw a Golf Mk7.5 R special edition for sale - and it was love at first sight. Before you knew it, the rational side of my brain had been silenced by the impulsive part of the brain that already had the wallet out and negotiating a deal. Quite an upgrade on our previous Mk7 Golf Comfortline.
    I'm also a private pilot, and love nothing more than going to a good airshow, watching high-tech jets converting avtur to noise, fury & pure speed. Kind of like the 'R' in some ways...
    I also love to tinker with anything electronic or technical. You can see where this is headed! (OBDeleven already on the way)
    So, pleased to make your acquaintance, and look forward to sharing information, hints & tips with other VW owners though this forum.

Users Country Flag
    Welcome and congrats on the Mk7 R special edition. What colour did you get yours in?
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST
    2015 Audi SQ5 bi-turbo V6 TDI family hauler

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas_R View Post
    What colour did you get yours in?
    White, with max dark legal tint windows. Looks rather good, in a slightly menacing, Imperial storm trooper kind of way