Hi guys,

My name's Rob and I'm an alcoholic.....oh this isn't aa?

I've turned to euro turbos👌

A little about myself:
So. Now 32yo and started my car life at the humble age of 17 getting my P's in the great state of QLD.

FIRST CAR TO LAST CAR:
1986 baby blue Celica with the pop up lights!
1994 R33 skyline (from 12 yo my older brother had me hooked on JDM) It was actually his passed down to me due to passing away.
Then I had a choice to make R33 GTR or series 8 RX7. So I went the rotary at 19yo. 450whp after I was done with a sound system that vibrated granny's legs from down the street.... Yeah I was that guy...

Then I lost my license.... Go figure.... 18months and new no turbo laws....

1989 Silva na

2000 ce lancer na... Not my proudest moment...

2009 lancer stock 2l na... Bagged the misses with this one after ripping her vy V6 at the lights (well... That and we worked together &#129315

Territory

Vy wagon

Jeep compass..... Again not my proudest moment

2008 ve ss (misses was a V8 girl but I kept the skyline through most of this and she's still jdm 4 life!)

Mitsu RVR hypersport gear (people mover with evo3 motor and drivetrain) blew that motor twice racing the ve...

Then rocked the 2006 focus for the last 3 years....

Then my 32yo mid life crisis hit and I was looking at civics to turbo for the last year and a half... But then decided.. na...

In comes the age of EUROTURBO!

SO I'm currently rocking my beautiful (hail damaged) paint slightly fading red 2009 be polo GTI and it is a hoot completely stock....

I have had this car for about a month and have realised that the second job dealer I bought it from must have acquired it from a P plater, with sub reciepts and duct taped pipes I overlooked due to falling in love with the thing.

Anyway, so much to say and ask and in advance I'm sorry if I ask questions that have been covered. I have been searching and googling everything and anything about these beautiful cars since I bought it.