Support VWWC

Thread: New golf mk7 92tdi owner.

New golf mk7 92tdi owner.

Hi all,
    In a few days we'll be picking up our first golf, a my16 comfortline for my partner.

I myself drive a 2007 Alfa 159 sportswagon so the planted feel, effortless drive and solid thunk of the doors feels quite familiar, as opposed to the Hyundai i30 we were recommended for "reliability".

The solid community around the VW's is also quite familiar, I may very well end up hanging around here a bit!

Turns out she loves the golf so much, when I was test driving a bunch of other cars the last month or so nothing quite compared - so I'm now the proud owner of a 2019 Golf Alltrack myself

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by corona View Post
    Turns out she loves the golf so much, when I was test driving a bunch of other cars the last month or so nothing quite compared - so I'm now the proud owner of a 2019 Golf Alltrack myself
    Well done congrats

I love my alltrack its simply a great car to own and drive
    2017 Golf Alltrack 135tdi All options
    19 inch Brescia Wheels Golf R brakes front and rear
    Calipers painted Candy apple gold
    New rear sway bar and linkages

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by corona View Post
    Welcome to the Alltrack family - it's a great car!
    Indium Grey Golf 7.5 Alltrack 135tdi Premium - all options

Cheers, yeah we went for a drive in yarra ranges over the weekend, from Warburton to Marysville via C507 and surrounds. It was just incredible! I always loved the handling of my Alfa wagon, but the Alltrack definitely has it beat.

It was so refined, predictable and trustworthy on both sealed and gravel roads, round the windiest of bends on any slope. I absolutely loved it.

I'm also an electronics/sw engineer and quite a tech nerd - I had no idea just how adjustable the electronics is in the thing with OBDeleven in hand, I'm having so much fun with this car!