Thread: A New Beetler from the ancient continent...

Users Country Flag

Smile A New Beetler from the ancient continent...

Hi there,
    I'm the paternal owner of a beloved New Beetle in the faraway Italy (and part of the dedicated, local internet community).
    I was driven here from a reserach around electronics, and I gladly dive into this community from "down under", in search for some help (on a subject that I'm really littly prepared on, and that I couldn't find covered within my national and linguistics borders!).

I'll be happy to offer my small knowledge - although strictly limited to New Beetles (and the 1.6 BFS petrol motor) - should anyone feel in need of it!
    New Beetle 1.6 (MY2006)

Users Country Flag
    Welcome. Not a lot of love for the new beetle in oz these days, but a few of us are hanging in there! I'm doing some work on my 02 Turbo at the minute. The electrical gremlins have hold of it.
    Greg
    2002 New Beetle Turbo

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

Ah ah... not so many around on my land, too, but the few are usually treated like true ladies (and nothing less do I)!
    I landed in this forum following a very rich thread on power folding mirrros - that I'd like to mount on mine - and I just posted over there. Should yo have any info about, it would be great. But I understand (though not knowing the suject much/at all), that must be some pretty specific matter, I'm afraid.
    Here is the thread, anyway.

P.S.: I'd be glad to have the turbo version in order to spice up the driving experience a little bit (and counterbalance the not properly lightweight frame of the car...), but I had to get along with a 1.6 version!
    Last edited by tortilio; 21-02-2020 at 12:48 PM.
    New Beetle 1.6 (MY2006)