Hi, I am new to this Forum. I have a Black 2015 Polo GTi with a Manual Gearbox. It is an amazing car and goes like a rocket. It does have a minor quirk though. I wonder if anyone else has experienced this. This happened two days ago and the only previous occasion was about two years ago. I had parked out in the hot sun and got into the car and my daughter on the first occasion and my wife on the second occasion, as soon as I started the car, they turned the Climate Control to minimum temperature (16.5 C)and the fan to maximum. I drove off and found only hot air was coming out of the ventilation vents. The first time around, my daughter tried all sorts of things including turning off the aircon, turning it on, increasing the temperature setting, turning down the fan. Nothing would seem to get the aircon to work. I am also a bit of a computer nerd, so I thought I would try the old computer trick. I stopped the car, turned off the ignition, waited a few seconds and restarted the car and with the Climate Control set to 22 C, everything worked fine and the car quickly cooled down. I mentioned this to the VW dealer as the car was still under warranty. They found nothing as the car was behaving normally. They just said bring it back if it happens again. When it happened again. I immediately stopped the car and turned off the engine and told my wife to be sensible with the temperature and fan settings, restarted the car and all was well again. I think the problem was trying to get too much out of the air con initially. Happy to hear from anyone else who has experienced this problem with there air con. Cheers