Thread: Multivan lover

Users Country Flag

Multivan lover

Hi all.

My name is Kim. From Belgium born Korean. Now living in Australia (after traveling many years )and loving it. Best place on earth.

I'm a multivan driver.She was my work mate and family mover and my second shiny new car. Loved her at the first sight.
    She was a beauty with the Olympic blue color.
    My first lady got written off by a very silly young driver not paying attention to the traffic.
    Very sad day it was that day and happy day for my wife, at the same time and very scary. she apologized so many times.

- Sorry,sorry! I couldn't avoid the other car. She cut right in front of me....

Mary was coming home with our kids from the VW dealer , where she just signed the purchase contract for her new polo.

Called the next day my friend at the dealer shop.

"Mitch! you will never believe this sh...! I need a new van, Mary had an accident yesterday...on the way home after she signed the contract....

So, I had to have another one. She won't replace her but still love the van.

I never thought I will enjoy so much, might need a bit more power. I feel like I am driving a car but with high visibility.

My dream is to own the dual color one... one day with full options. And a sexy vintage Combi I can travel around Australia with.

Very Happy to be part of Big VW family

Voila. Thanks for reading my little story.

Cheers everyone , have a nice week

Kim

Users Country Flag

Welcome to the forum Kim. It’s good to have another VW enthusiast between us.