Support VWWC

Thread: MK6 R Intro

Users Country Flag

Talking MK6 R Intro

Hi guys glad to see an active forum around for VW guys.

Recently purchased a stock 1 owner low k MK6 R and already started with several mods. Cant wait to ask some stupid questions.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by SixR View Post
    Hi guys glad to see an active forum around for VW guys.

Recently purchased a stock 1 owner low k MK6 R and already started with several mods. Cant wait to ask some stupid questions.
    Congrats on the purchase and welcome to VWW

Ben
    Now: ‘19 VW Golf R, ‘15 Polo GTI
    Before: ‘06 RenaultSport Megane 225 Cup, ‘14 VW Polo GTI, ‘12 VW Golf GTI, ‘06 VW Golf GTI, ‘05 VW Golf Sportline, ‘01 Holden Astra SRi, ‘00 Nissan Pulsar SSS, ‘99 Holden Astra CD, ‘98 Nissan Pulsar SLX, ‘91 Nissan Pulsar GL with Q engine swap, ‘80 Subaru Leone
    Ben

2015 Polo GTI & 2019 Golf R

Users Country Flag
    Nice one - congrats. The Mk6 R is a good car, owned one myself a few years back and modified it. Ask away, it will make a nice change from talking about all the blown engines in 118TSI Golf's.

Here is a link to my Golf R timeline if you were interested in having a look: Lucas' Golf R . I poured about $15k into it over a few years.
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST
    2015 Audi SQ5 bi-turbo V6 TDI family hauler

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

Nice Lucas thanks for the welcome and thanks also to Ben for the welcome I have have alot planned for the car and have already outlayed a fair bit to get things going, I have a few questions and will post a new thread shortly.