Page 56 of 73 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

Thread: Introducing the newbies corner

They aren't as bad over hear as some other places have made out

Enjoy big fella.

Mal

Cool Hi Guys!

Looking forward to exchanging knowledge, views and ideas..

Have a 1.8tsi Octavia, Bluefin remap.
    245/45/17 wheels. Maxxis MA Z1s

About to fit Whiteline anti lift kit
    and 22mm front/rear swaybars
    Last edited by Skodite; 10-04-2010 at 03:12 PM.
    Skodite

Users Country Flag

hi

Hi im Luke. I have a 2008 Golf TDI Edition. Had it for nearly two years now, been a great car, taken it across the country once allready from WA to Qld. Plan to go to Tasmania this October. There is no other car for me

Users Country Flag

hello!

Hi All,

I have recently ordered a MKVI GTI and thought I would join the forums while I wait the 150 odd remaining days until my new toy arrives.

These forums have been a wealth of info(tainment) for some time so signing my soul and some spare time over to the cult of vdub to join in seems like a good idea... even if only to provide comic relief.

Anywho, I'll see you around the forums ladies and gents. I look forward to participating in a drive day a little later in 2010.

Cheers.

ads

Users Country Flag

Hi all, my name is Shaggy. After years of buying Golf's for my GF's, parents etc I have finally bitten the bullet and put a deposit on a MkVI Golf R. Still undecided on colour options yet (Thinking maybe blue if it is the same as the MkV R32), but have decided to go the full Sat Nav option out of pure lazyness. I was wondering if anyone could tell me with regards to saving music files onto the hard drive, what file types are accepted, and what bit rates etc. I'm kind of expecting it to be WMA, but before I convert a over 5000's to WMA Lossless on my PC I thought I better ensure that I'm spending my time (or teenage cousins if I can bribe them enough) ripping all this music. Anyway, can't wait to hear from you all with answers to these and so many more questions I will have.

Shaggy

Users Country Flag
    Hi all,

awaiting a golf gti that is hopefully only a day or so away

Users Country Flag

First post

Hi All, have just picked up my new CC (traded a Jetta 2.0 FSi) and am absolutely wrapped in it!

G'day all

Hi everyone,

Just bought my first VW and loving it. Got about 800kms on the clock, its a 2010 GTI Candy White.

I'll post a couple of pics when i got some on a road trip
    2010 MK6 GTI, Candy White, MDI, Bluetooth, Darkest Legal Tint. | Drinks: BP Ultimate

Just signed contract for my new GTI. Next weekend delivery! 5dr, Tornado Red, leather, MDI, 18" Detroits. Can Not Wait!

Users Country Flag

Talking

I was a little blasé about ordering my new Golf TDI and happy to come here just to read about my soon to arrive baby. This was until I went to the shipping tracking site and the result changed from "No records found" to an actual page with an actual arrival date, now I'm excited

ETA 19th of May, so I should get my Golf early June(ish) \o/

Page 56 of 73 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast