Thread: Hi from Brisbane

Hi from Brisbane

Hi all,

New to the VAG community of vehicles.
    My background in cars has been mainly V8s. Last car I had was the last XR8 falcon, sold it and have now become a proud owner of a 2020 Golf R final addition. Waiting on delivery from SA to QLD.
    Ill be around asking all kinds of new questions. I have very minimal knowledge when it comes to VW.
    I fell in love with VW after my wife purchased a 2013 golf tsi. I then got myself a 2017 golf tsi, and I was impressed. What a pleasure to drive. And that got me thinking. If a tsi is this good, what's a gti or golf R like to drive. Im soon to find out. Can't wait to take delivery.
    Hope to get to know a lot of you soon.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by R1daki View Post
    Hi all,

New to the VAG community of vehicles.
    My background in cars has been mainly V8s. Last car I had was the last XR8 falcon, sold it and have now become a proud owner of a 2020 Golf R final addition. Waiting on delivery from SA to QLD.
    Ill be around asking all kinds of new questions. I have very minimal knowledge when it comes to VW.
    I fell in love with VW after my wife purchased a 2013 golf tsi. I then got myself a 2017 golf tsi, and I was impressed. What a pleasure to drive. And that got me thinking. If a tsi is this good, what's a gti or golf R like to drive. Im soon to find out. Can't wait to take delivery.
    Hope to get to know a lot of you soon.

Cheers
    Welcome fellow Brisbane Golfer. What colour did you get for the Final Edition ?

Hey mate, I got the green