Thread: Hello from out West!

Users Country Flag

Hello from out West!

G'day guys... First time posting, LOng time Volkswagen owner.

I've jsut upgraded to a 3 door Golf GTI in the deep black... Picked it up a couple weeks ago from Nepean Motor Group out at Penrith. I've gone the DSG this time around even tho im normally a manual driver. Giving the paddles and sports mode a good workout lately and can't wipe the smile off my face! Also got bluetooth and that I-pod connection, I opted for cloth seats over leather this time around as well. I found the red touches on that sexy tartan interior tied into the calipers and stripes on the front grille and carried the colour theme thru to the inside. What finishes it off tho, is the awesome 18" alloys!

I would also recommend anyone out west looking for a V dub to go see the boys at Penrith as I found them all to be friendly, fun and honest. Never got that 'salesman' vibe from them, it was more like hanging out with mates and admiring some hot cars. Definitely worth the drive to see them and I will be returning in 3 years time when I upgrade... maybe into a Scirocco next time!

Users Country Flag

Fellow westie here. Will keep an eye out for you. I'm in a black R36... the only one in Penrith area I think. Currently on standard rims, will be on 20's in next month.