Thread: Hello from Germany

Users Country Flag

Thumbs up Hello from Germany

Hello everybody,
    i come from germany and have already modified quite a few things on my passat b6. Basically, most of the relevant control units are already built in from B7. The only thing missing is the on-board control unit (BCM) and the engine control unit.

I hope to get some tips here and some to give away

Users Country Flag
    Welcome!
    Being a fellow B6-B7 enthusiast I am familiar with the journey

Have done BCM, will be looking at MED17 when I can find some time.
    I think that will leave me with the airbags, seat control module and AFS as the only original control modules...
    Last edited by kamold; 17-01-2021 at 05:15 PM.
    2011 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI DSG wagon|Revo Stage 1|Race Blue|Leather|Dynamic Xenons w 6000K|9w7 BT|THA475 Amp+active sub|Whiteline ALK|RVC|
    2009 R36 wagon|Biscay Blue|RVC|Tailgate|ECU and DSG tune|LED DRL/Indicators|3D colour cluster|Quad LED tail rings|Climatronics upgrade|Dynaudio retrofit|B7 RLine Flat Steering Wheel|3AA CCM|TPMS Direct|B7 Adaptive Cruise with Front Assist|Discover Media retrofit|PLA 2.0|Lane Assist|BCM retrofit|High Beam Assist|DQ500

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

Hello Kamold, actually you are the reason, im here. Seen your Thread Retrofiting ACC and the EEPROM Change in the 3AA ABS. Posted something there, because I have the same Problem as you in this tread: Ups, bist Du ein Mensch? / Are you a human?

a moderator has yet to approve it.

Read a lot of threads also on Rosstech