Support VWWC

Thread: hello all from a young scot:)

Users Country Flag

hello all from a young scot:)

hello all,my names marc and im 19,im from perth in scotland and i drive a 1983 mk1 golf 1.5 gx 5door in meteor grey that has a britax ragtop roof and some nasty cheap coilovers that will be replaced by better ones ,the reason ive joined up is that i might be coming across to australia as my dad has a job interview at the end of next month and if he gets it me,my mum,my dad,little sister and our 4 cats will be making the move down under which has been a dream for many years so i hope it happens and i'll also be bringing my golf across as i love it way too much to leave it and my dad will be bringing his bike,i'll post pics up soon of the car but be warned it looks a bit rough as its a work in progress

thanks
    marc

Users Country Flag
    Welcome to VWW mate. Hope your dad is successful and you all join us here, there is a Perth in West Australia. You could go there lol
    Cheers Al

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

thanks al
    yeah hope he's succesful too as id love to come across and enjoy the scene across there as ive had a quick scan and there are some really nice vw's of aircooled and watercooled form,i cant actually remember where the job is but i thinks its near cairn's but dont quote me on that lol,are mk1's pretty scarce across there?

thanks
    marc