Support VWWC

Thread: Greetings and quick question re: selling

Greetings and quick question re: selling

Hi all!

Quick question , in general would a stock standard 2016 Golf R be of more interest to buyers than an already kitted out one with milltek 3" sports, Revo intake, stage1/2 for slightly higher price?

If it was stock I would just sell parts seperate I suppose..?

I have the option now I have the vehicle back from a panel beaters and all mods are now back to factory, but I want to make the car as appealing to a large cross section.

🤔

Edit : apologies for asking specific question up front, didn't read the forum rules *sigh*

Currently have a 2016 Golf R (speced as above) and a 2018 Audi RS3 stock in blue
    Last edited by Braggy; 18-10-2019 at 01:27 PM. Reason: Forum rules

Users Country Flag

Users Country Flag
    Stock. Just my preference, as I like to do mods myself. That way I know everything has been done properly.

Users Country Flag
    yep stock is the way if you want a quick sale. Modded cars will give some the impression that is has been driven hard, and insurance can be a pain for many.
    MK4 GTI - Sold
    MK5 Jetta Turbo - Sold
    MK5 Jetta 2.Slow - Until it dies.

Thanks guys! Feedback much appreciated. Is there much of a market for used performance gear on forums like these?

eBay seems to be devoid of used or 2nd hand gear (like a milltek 3" sports and DP) only seems to be new systems on there