Support VWWC

Thread: First Time Poster, Long Time Lurker

Users Country Flag

First Time Poster, Long Time Lurker

Been eye-ing to get a 9n3 GTi for quite a while now and finally jumped the gun after finally getting my financial ducks in a row. Kept on googling this about the car and this forum kept coming up with plenty of guides and discussions and now after getting told by Gav to lookup his build thread, I guess I might as well register an account.

Bits about me, I'm Will from Malaysia and came over 3 years ago with the intention of getting an MR-2 before they skyrocketed in price. Used to have a 2014 Ford Fiesta non-ST as my daily and mountain carver, so jumping into the world of VAG is gonna be interesting.

ALSO, I just put down a deposit with Gav for a rescued 9n3 today (thanks Jas for putting me onto this!) and now my financial ducks are slowly waddling apart as I dig further and further into what I want done on the soon-to-be rocketship.

Users Country Flag

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    I feel like you're gonna hate me real quick with the amount of questions I'm gonna have for you

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by willie View Post
    I feel like you're gonna hate me real quick with the amount of questions I'm gonna have for you
    Not at all, ask away

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by willie View Post
    Not at all, ask away