Thread: First Post - Thoughts on a Tiguan 132 purchase in Sydney

Users Country Flag

First Post - Thoughts on a Tiguan 132 purchase in Sydney

Hi all,

Newbie here from Sydney loving my wife's 3yo Golf and want to now get a Tiguan for me.

I look forward to everyone's knowledge on here with all things VW.

Should I be buying a 132TSI Comfortline with Drivers Assist and Sound & Vision options or an R-Line while a few still exist? $500 difference between them.

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ozpanda View Post
    Hi all,

Newbie here from Sydney loving my wife's 3yo Golf and want to now get a Tiguan for me.

I look forward to everyone's knowledge on here with all things VW.

Should I be buying a 132TSI Comfortline with Drivers Assist and Sound & Vision options or an R-Line while a few still exist? $500 difference between them.
    Hi Ozpanda,

I just recently purchased a 132TSI R-Line. I was faced with this same decision and ended up opting for the R-Line option. I wasn't too concerned with missing out on the Dynaudio sound system and was ready for a change from previously having leather seats, with cloth seats only available in the 132TSI R-Line Edition. To me, the R-Line body mouldings change the look for the better so much on the Tiguan, and the addition of R steering wheel, 19" alloy wheels and R-nomenclature was more important to me. Apart from these differnces, there's not much else that I was aware of (with a fully optioned 132TSI Comfortline).

Either choice would be great though.

Cheers, Jack
    2019 Tiguan 132TSI R-Line Edition MY19.5 - Tungsten Silver - 2.0 litre TSI 132kW + Panoramic glass sunroof