Support VWWC

Thread: Finally here....G’day.

Users Country Flag

Finally here....G’day.

Hello one and all.

My first car back in 1984 was a 1963 Beetle which was my buddy for 7 years....we went through a lot together and she was given many, many hours of love and improvement over the years.

Later, I had a Mk5 R32 and have just stopped driving my Caddy after 6 years, that served me perfectly for what I needed. But, it isn’t rated to tow my race car and trailer so when I discovered that a Tiguan is rated to 2500kg, bought a used 2017 140TDI Highline with all the bells and whistles.

My first ever four door car, my first SUV and first ‘automatic’, so needless to say, this is unchartered territory for me. Two days after I bought it, I drive from Sydney to Melbourne and back and have to say.....what a great tourer....I could get used to this.

Users Country Flag

Welcome to the forum!

Ben
    Now: ‘19 VW Golf R, ‘15 Polo GTI
    Before: ‘06 RenaultSport Megane 225 Cup, ‘14 VW Polo GTI, ‘12 VW Golf GTI, ‘06 VW Golf GTI, ‘05 VW Golf Sportline, ‘01 Holden Astra SRi, ‘00 Nissan Pulsar SSS, ‘99 Holden Astra CD, ‘98 Nissan Pulsar SLX, ‘91 Nissan Pulsar GL with Q engine swap, ‘80 Subaru Leone
    Ben

2015 Polo GTI & 2019 Golf R