Thread: Current VW owner looking to stay within the VW family

Current VW owner looking to stay within the VW family

Hi all,

Im from Sydney and came about this forum cos I was looking to buy another VW car (tiguan allspace). I currently have a Passat 162 Wagon which I love!

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Qmar View Post
    Hi all,

Im from Sydney and came about this forum cos I was looking to buy another VW car (tiguan allspace). I currently have a Passat 162 Wagon which I love!
    Your question is???????

Differences Higher seating position Nicer interior Less length in boot space Ungraded technlogy. Only buy an Allspace if you need the extra seats. It is 400mm longer inside than the 5 seater. just about 100mm shorter than the Passat which is 1900
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    Your question is???????

Differences Higher seating position Nicer interior Less length in boot space Ungraded technlogy. Only buy an Allspace if you need the extra seats. It is 400mm longer inside than the 5 seater. just about 100mm shorter than the Passat which is 1900
    No question... more of a poor introduction

Users Country Flag
    No question... more of a poor introduction
    Thats Ok You will find plenty in the Tiguan forums to keep you interested.

Hopefully I covered a few things for you

Users Country Flag
    Hi all,

Welcome to the forum mate. But there is no such thing as a 162 Passat in Australia... So what exactly do you have? 118TSI / 132TSI / 140TDI / 140TSI / 206TSI are the more recent variants.

Perhaps you own a ŠKODA Superb 162TSI???
    MY18 VW Passat Alltrack Wolfsburg Edition + Panoramic Sunroof + some extra goodies... (Pure White)
    MY17 ŠKODA Superb 206TSI 4x4 + Sunroof + Tech Pack + Comfort Pack + some extra goodies... (Moon White)

Quote Originally Posted by ope126 View Post
    Welcome to the forum mate. But there is no such thing as a 162 Passat in Australia... So what exactly do you have? 118TSI / 132TSI / 140TDI / 140TSI / 206TSI are the more recent variants.

Perhaps you own a ŠKODA Superb 162TSI???
    Yep I got confused with the 162superb which I also had at one point... I have the V6 highline passat! Getting them mixed up is a bit of a cardinal sin in these forums i bet
    Last edited by Qmar; 17-11-2020 at 07:26 PM. Reason: More info

Users Country Flag
    Yep I got confused with the 162superb which I also had at one point... I have the V6 highline passat! Getting them mixed up is a bit of a cardinal sin in these forums i bet
    Tig wont go as well as that then as the 162 is the Golf GTI engine, especially an Allspace which is heavier than the shorty.

Getting specs wrong just confuses us mere mortals LOL

Users Country Flag

Nice, so you own the full fruit B7 Passat V6 FSI Highline 220kw... Nice car!
    MY18 VW Passat Alltrack Wolfsburg Edition + Panoramic Sunroof + some extra goodies... (Pure White)
    MY17 ŠKODA Superb 206TSI 4x4 + Sunroof + Tech Pack + Comfort Pack + some extra goodies... (Moon White)