Support VWWC

Thread: cleENERGY performance catalysts now available at Repco trade !

cleENERGY performance catalysts now available at Repco trade !

Hi Guys,

Just a quick hello as a new forum member and site sponsor. cleENERGY's range of petrol and diesel performance catalysts are now available through Repco trade and online via our site cleendiesel.com

IGNITION Octane Booster - Maximum Power - Minimum Detonation
    cleen gasoline
    cleen diesel - Industry leading Diesel additive
    DPF Service - Diesel Particulate Filter regenerative cleaner

More details can be found on our site cleendiesel.com.

regards

clean diesel team
    cleendiesel.com
    cleENERGY.com.au
    ph 1300 140 885
    Last edited by cleendiesel; 26-09-2012 at 04:15 PM.

Users Country Flag
    Be interested to know about the DPF product, is it Cerium based at all?
    2014 Skoda Yeti TDI Outdoor 4x4 | Audi Q3 CFGC repower | Darkside cams | Darkside dump pDPF | Wagner Comp IC | Water Meth | Bilstein B6 H&R springs | Rays Homura 2x7 18 x 8" 255 Michelin 4s | Golf R subframe | Superpro sway and bushings | 034 engine mounts | MK6 GTI brakes.

Diesel Service Special - Show your Diesel some love this Christmas !

cleen diesel service pack.

WHATS IN SANTA's BAG

1X1L cleen diesel - treat 500L
    1 x 250ml measure - new screw cap lid for no mess no fuss dosing
    1 x 300ml DPF Service - Diesel Particulate Filter cleaner
    only $40.99 delivered ( a 25% saving) online special

Cleen Diesel - High Performance Diesel Additive — Diesel service special - show your Diesel some love for Christmas

Ignition Octane Booster special for watercooled members

4 x 350ml Ignition Octane Booster - takes 98 RON TO 101.7 RON $39.99 delivered. - or order through Repco RRP$22.55 each
    email the team at sales@cleendiesel.com with the promo code VW-IGNITION to take advantage of the Christmas offer.

cleendiesel.com/Ignition

cheers
    cleENERGY team
    1300 140 885
    cleendiesel.com

Users Country Flag
    Had to bring this thread back to life as I am searching for something to help my dpf aside from forcing me to drive far when I don't have time to. Anyone tried this product?

Users Country Flag
    I would stick with LiquiMoly or Morey's Diesel Smoke Killer and use it at every fill up. I always do, our cars are mainly used in the city and the DPF loading is indicating that the DPF should last well over 200,000km.
    Last edited by Transporter; 21-06-2013 at 04:41 PM.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Transporter View Post
    I would stick with LiquiMoly or Morey's Diesel Smoke Killer and use it at every fill up. I always do, our cars are mainly used in the city and the DPF loading is indicating that the DPF should last well over 200,000km.
    I've tried both LiquiMoley and DSK and now tried dpf and cleen diesel from cleenergy and all I can say from my experience is that the dpf service and cleen diesel from cleenergy additives plus BP Ultimate works well with my kind of driving style. Seems the passive dpf regen interval is longer and also the interupted regen also completes in shorter time also if when the dpf lights go on it actually clears very quickly.

Getting a bottle to try too - the LiquiMoley DPF cleaner is getting really hard to get and this Cleenergy DPF service is much cheaper too.
    Surely it has to be Cerium based?
    2007 Black Magic VW Golf GT TDi, Latte Leather, Sunroof, Bluefin Superchip, 18" Detroits, APR lower torque arm insert, APR Carbon Fibre Cold Air Intake system, GTi sideskirts & front lip, R32 Rear Bar, GTi Steering wheel, RNS-510,Infinity BassLink Subwoofer,stubby antenna, R8 Oil Cap, Golf R front calipers, slotted front rotors, ceramic brake pads, LITEC LED tail-lights, Dension Gateway Five, Rear Emblem Reverse Camera, H&R Ultralow coil-overs, Badge-less front grille

Users Country Flag

I have been using this product for a number of years now and just went to place another order.
    I have been advised that they are no longer selling to retail and are now concentrating on commercial clients only.
    Repco and Bursons are also meant to be distributors, however they will only sell in 10 bottle quantities.
    Does anyone know of any other retails that "Stock" this item?

If not, looks like I will have to see what else is out there...
    MY18 VW Passat Alltrack Wolfsburg Edition + Panoramic Sunroof + some extra goodies... (Pure White)
    MY17 ŠKODA Superb 206TSI 4x4 + Sunroof + Tech Pack + Comfort Pack + some extra goodies... (Moon White)