Hi all, my name is David.
Purchased a brand new Tiguan (Nicknamed Juan) and awaiting delivery on Friday.

2020 VW Tiguan 162TSI Highline R Line - all options ticked
Built 03/20
-Deep Black Pearl
-R Line Package
-Sound & Audio Package
-Panoramic Sunroof

A few additions i will be doing once i have the car.
  • Window tinting- will be slightly darker than darkest legal hence doing myself rather than dealer
  • Personalized plates
  • Paint correction and ceramic coating - paint correction to make it like a mirror and coating to keep it that way. Being a black car it will be a mission to keep clean so hoping this will help
  • Peddle tuner - pending on working on 2020 model i hope to get a pedal tuner to fix acceleration lag

A bit about my previous cars-
  • 1994 Mitsubishi Lancer - First car, don't hold it against me!
  • 1992 Subaru Liberty RS Turbo - kind of rare back in the day and i kept this cleaner than myself. No dings or scratches during my ownership and looked like it was straight off the show room when i sold it.
    Subaru Liberty RS Turbo walk around - YouTube
  • 2005 Toyota Corolla Sportivo - Looks like a girls car but surprised a lot of people with 141kw from standard. Loved this car and would own one again if i had the chance!
  • 2010 VW Golf GTD - First VW into the family and was mainly used by my wife as a daily
  • 2010 Mazda CX7 Luxury Sports- Clean swapped the parents in law for the Golf as we had 2 kids and needed more space. Since then the wife's parents have also brought a new VW Touareg and still own the GTD