Hi all,

Recently picked up a 2009 Polo GTI 9N3 after some reading on the forum. Only my second car, was previously driving a 2000 Holden astra sedan (the ugly one), and decided I was ready for something new, wanted to keep it small, but also wanted something fun.
About the car: black, leather interior, basically stock apart from a PD160 and stage 1 GIAC tune.
have a little planned for it, will definitely be investing in a new intercooler and dump pipe, but for now, immediate things on the list will be small cosmetic details, would like to red out the tailights, not a fan of the chrome rings, yellow tint fog lights, clear uv film over the headlights, black out the wheels and badges, fabricate a DIY pod in a box, and of course boost gauge because you can't have a turbo car without a boost gauge haha, will probably also look for a seat cupra lip somewhere down the line. I'm pretty happy with the stock height of the car, but I'm sure once I get more comfortable with it and take corners with a little more spirited driving I'll be looking for coils.

I'm sure I'll be able to find at least some of what I'm after from the guys here, and will definitely be making use of the guides and plenty of advice that is already available.