Support VWWC

Thread: VW Tiguan Parking Aid Speaker Replacement

VW Tiguan Parking Aid Speaker Replacement

Hi Guys

Have a really annoying problem right now, the Parking Sensors Graphic is not Displaying all I am getting is a Long beeping sounds,
    Fault has been found(Attached Image), Part Has been ordered(the Speaker), Part has been received but for the life of me can not find where it goes.

Help would really be appreciated, I am afraid to go to the Dealers as everything cost an arm an a Leg.

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails VW Tiguan Parking Aid Speaker Replacement-img_5155-jpg  

Users Country Flag
    Other may be more precise but the speaker on our R-Line Tiguan is inside the trunk on the rear right quarter.

Dingah

There are 2 Chime(Speaker), one for the Rear Sensor and one for the Front Sensor, if I am Correct... just hate that it is not working, now I have to park by myself, haha...

Hello

I have an error on the front parking aid chime (H22). Can someone help me please to guide me where is this module in the car? I tried to look around driver side... no luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Keepcool View Post
    Hello

I have an error on the front parking aid chime (H22). Can someone help me please to guide me where is this module in the car? I tried to look around driver side... no luck.
    ok i got it. had to dismantle panel driver side and on top fuse box behind other relays. .. parking aid module with h22 chime next to it.
    well I thought it would have been reasonable price at VW a simple buzzer (would have even be satisfied with 30$)...VW Tiguan Parking Aid Speaker Replacement nop...73aud for a 1$ buzzer with plastic... i guess ebay 10aud will do. in the wait time i put a computer buzzer to be able to use the parking aid (even work well).