Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tiguan Suspension Upgrade

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by JeffreyKT View Post
    Hi Ramee, just wondering where did you get the Eibach spring for tiguan?

Does anyone know where in Brisbane that I can buy and install the springs?

I am new here and dont know where can I find some decent car mod shop.

Thanks for all the help.
    Contact Mike Webber at Prestige and Performance in Coorparoo. He supplies and installed on my Tiguan.
    Current: 2023 MY23 T-Roc R Lapiz Blue + Beats Audio + Black pack 2018 MY19 Golf R manual Lapiz Blue + DAP (mods are underway ) 2018 MY18 Golf 110TSI Trendline manual White (with mods now 150TSI) 2014 Amarok TSI Red (tuned over 200kw + lots of extras) 2013 Up! manual Red 10 Previous VWs and some others ...

Users Country Flag
    Hey guys ive been enjoying reading about your tiguan builds. I'm wanting to upgrade my handling so looking at springs and a rear sway bar. I can probably only afford to do one for now. If you had to choose from experience would you so the springs or sway bar first?

Users Country Flag
    Bang for buck, rear sway bar for sure, reverse onto house bricks and you won't need a jack.
    You will want a spline bit set though as the standard bolts are m12's but bunnings sell them. Easy job though I did mine and put a super pro 26mm solid rear sway in and the difference was amazing! Cannot recommend highly enough.

Springs are also great as they make a huge difference to the looks and feel of the Tiguan, i put 30mm lowering springs from eibach as recommended by others on the forum and i wish I'd done it sooner!

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag
    A bonus with the rear sway bar is that you can fit it yourself with very little mechanical knowledge

Users Country Flag
    Thanks mate thats awesome, I was looking at the whiteline 24mm bars on ebay but if the super pro is an extra 2mm again might be a better option, where about's did you buy yours from?

Users Country Flag
    I actually got it through supercheap auto as superpro is one of their suppliers, not much of a difference however mine is a solid adjustable one, but i set it to the less stiff setting since I am yet to do the front bar which is a wee bit fiddly

Users Country Flag
    I've got whiteline gear in my subaru and is good gear, just comes down to proce and the kind of driving you'll be doing, but having done springs and sway bars I would do both again for sure!
    Have a look in the 'what did yiu do to your tiguan today forum toward the end for some pics of mine lowered

Users Country Flag
    Sounds good mate, and from what I've found is about $80 cheaper than the whitelines. Is this the model you got? https://www.sparesbox.com.au/sway-ba...rz-26-superpro

Users Country Flag
    just had a look through the thread and looks awesome with that inch drop. Mine's the white one two so gave me a very good idea of what I'm in for

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aztech View Post
    Sounds good mate, and from what I've found is about $80 cheaper than the whitelines. Is this the model you got? https://www.sparesbox.com.au/sway-ba...rz-26-superpro
    Thats it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast