Support VWWC

Page 46 of 56 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Tiguan Picture Thread

Users Country Flag

Mount Mee forest drive

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tiguan Picture Thread-uploadfromtaptalk1387971098103-jpg  
    Mitsubishi Pajero Sport - Super Select 2WD/4WD
    Toyota 86 GTS Performance Pack Moon Slate - RWD
    MINI Cooper S Clubman - FWD

Users Country Flag
    Mt Mee

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tiguan Picture Thread-uploadfromtaptalk1387971218507-jpg  
    Mitsubishi Pajero Sport - Super Select 2WD/4WD
    Toyota 86 GTS Performance Pack Moon Slate - RWD
    MINI Cooper S Clubman - FWD

Went the back way to the Pub with no Beer...

Extensive detailing exercise now required... Matte black not the best choice for gravel roads!

Current: MY18 TRANSPORTER CrewVan, Indium Grey
    Previous: MY10 Tiguan 2.0TSI, Silver Leaf, APR StgII tune + many mod's

Tiggy from outer space:

Well... 5 floors up, anyway!
    Current: MY18 TRANSPORTER CrewVan, Indium Grey
    Previous: MY10 Tiguan 2.0TSI, Silver Leaf, APR StgII tune + many mod's

Users Country Flag
    Good to see some dirt road driving getting put on these Tig's.
    I might have to see the Mt Mee road myself Nat.

Tiguan Picture Thread-image-jpg

Lowered it last night then took the tig to circuit and coffee this morning around Queensland raceway. Like power cruise kind of but early in the morning and a lot smaller. Was hilarious watching people react to how fast this thing is. Beat a e92 m3 down the main straight. The owner was not impressed haha. Made me want to go stage 3

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by stiffy86 View Post
    Tiguan Picture Thread-image-jpg

Lowered it last night then took the tig to circuit and coffee this morning around Queensland raceway. Like power cruise kind of but early in the morning and a lot smaller. Was hilarious watching people react to how fast this thing is. Beat a e92 m3 down the main straight. The owner was not impressed haha. Made me want to go stage 3
    E92 M3 .. ? that is damn impressive !! Have you ever timed your 0 to 100 time or 60 to 120 times.. I would love to know. Those M3 are in low 4 secs for 0 to 100.

Also love to know the suspension set up you got..
    2013 Tiguan 155kW DSG | Leather | Bi Xenon's | Park Assist 2.0 | Panoramic Sunroof | RCD 510 | RVC | MDI
    Mods: APR K04 v3.1 | HPA Haldex | S3 Intercooler | Custom 3" Quad Tip Exhaust | Carbonio Intake | WL HD RSB | GFB DV+ | Koni Yellow Sport Struts & Eibach Springs | HP LCAs | Custom Audio ( Alpine MRX V70 , Audison Bit Ten , Dynamat , Stealth Sub ) | Car Tablet | CB Radio | Sports Pedals | RLine Door Sills | Wheel Arch Extensions | 3 Bar MAP & BKR8EIX | RT VCDS .... Performance: 0 - 100 km/h, 5.0 seconds ( Racelogic PBox tested ) Tiguan Build Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ramee View Post
    E92 M3 .. ? that is damn impressive !! Have you ever timed your 0 to 100 time or 60 to 120 times.. I would love to know. Those M3 are in low 4 secs for 0 to 100.

Also love to know the suspension set up you got..
    Suspension is just vwr coil overs I bought from guy at apr and front lower control arms. Felt floaty on the track but that was because of the stock tyre with its massive sidewall. They are all the way down in the rear and have about 15mm left on the front. It scrapes a little bit hahamy new wheels will be interesting.

Yeah the 4litre v8, I had 2 passengers too. I had the jump and stayed that way till around 180km/h down the front straight. We started at about 40km/h. I haven't done any recordings of 0-100 times. Was going to get a dump pipe made up first and take it down the strip again. Fastest so far is 13.1 at 104.7 I think.

Users Country Flag
    Suspension is just vwr coil overs I bought from guy at apr and front lower control arms. Felt floaty on the track but that was because of the stock tyre with its massive sidewall. They are all the way down in the rear and have about 15mm left on the front. It scrapes a little bit hahamy new wheels will be interesting.

Yeah the 4litre v8, I had 2 passengers too. I had the jump and stayed that way till around 180km/h down the front straight. We started at about 40km/h. I haven't done any recordings of 0-100 times. Was going to get a dump pipe made up first and take it down the strip again. Fastest so far is 13.1 at 104.7 I think.
    You should come along to the VWWatercooled ones, heaps less traffic and a friendly crew.
    The E92 M3 is a bit slow off at the lights as well, one fell behind this morning.

Firstly nice action shot and great to see you're putting your performance upgrade to good use

Yes those stock 16's will have quite a bit of sidewall flex and add to the floaty feel.

I would be sorting out the handling and brakes before upgrading your turbo (again) though doing your DP with a K04 should be quite a noticeable improvement.

Also I think you need to start your own build thread so we can keep all this off topic stuff on-topic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2017 Tiguan Sportline - Tigger73's 162TSI Sportline

2016 Scirocco R, stage 1, 205kwaw (sold) - Tigger73's Scirocco R Build
    2013 Tiguan 155TSI, stage 1, 144kwaw (sold) - Tigger73's 155TSI Build
    2011 Tiguan 125TSI, Stage 2+, 152kwaw (sold)
    - Tigger73's 125TSI Build

Page 46 of 56 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast