Thread: Coding RNS510 version H to 2010 Tiguan

Users Country Flag

Coding RNS510 version H to 2010 Tiguan

Hi Guys,

I purchased a new RNS510 version H from our good friend Tadas in Lithuania on E-Bay and should be due in a few short days..... question is who can help me code it to my Tig?? I don't have access to VCDS....
    I'm in the Shire area?? can anyone help me?

Cheers.
    Tiggy 125TSI, 6 speed manual, tints, comfort pack.

Users Country Flag
    I'm sure that some one will come up, but you can also look in here; http://www.vwwatercooled.org.au/foru...ead-71016.html

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    I'd like to thank Tadas in Lithuania for such a seamless deal via E-Bay for my new version H RNS 510, I have to say it is AWESOME! The unit was sent on the 14th Aug and delivered today the 17th Aug!.... Easy install, iPod working, steering wheel controls fully functional, only a little coding required to get nav in the MFD otherwise all sweet! Thanks Tadas!! I know you will see this!
    Tiggy 125TSI, 6 speed manual, tints, comfort pack.

Quote Originally Posted by Creniac View Post
    I'd like to thank Tadas in Lithuania for such a seamless deal via E-Bay for my new version H RNS 510, I have to say it is AWESOME! The unit was sent on the 14th Aug and delivered today the 17th Aug!.... Easy install, iPod working, steering wheel controls fully functional, only a little coding required to get nav in the MFD otherwise all sweet! Thanks Tadas!! I know you will see this!
    Thanks, for good words mate.

Tadas